Monday, April 9, 2012

Merry Monday 15

DSCF0079

It’s Merry Monday time again, and I really enjoyed seeing everyone’s creations last week.  For this week’s card,  I was thrilled to use up some pieces of paper and already-stamped images I had been pushing around on my desk!  Here’s Lesley’s sketch for this week:

As I said, I already had an image printed and colored (it is an old digital image and I have no idea from where I got it, sorry!), so I cut it out and mounted it on a Nestie for today’s sketch:

Merry Monday 15-LeAnne

The white panel is a piece of vellum, embossed with the Snow Burst EF; the papers are from Melissa Frances’ Deck the Halls.  The wide grosgrain ribbon is an old piece from my stash.  I love that this is flat and won’t need extra postage!

I hope you’ll get a head-start on your Christmas cards by participating in Lesley’s challenge!  Be sure to check out her creation, in addition to her guest designers, on her Always Playing with Paper blog!

We did not spend Easter afternoon with my daughter & her family, so I was only able to get some photos of Cassidy at our church fellowship time.  That girl loves her grapes!

DSCF0253  DSCF0250 

 DSCF0252

DSCF0244

12 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

First off Cassidy looks so cute in her Easter outfit. Love the shoes.

Love your card, the digital image and how you did the ribbon treatment.

Carol Lucas said...

Pretty card! I like your red DSP and the splash of green in the ribbon. Your embossed vellum is lovely, too!

Denise Willerton said...

your girls are beautiful LeAnne ~ Have a wonderful Monday and your card is wonderful!!! Your Christmas stash is growing :-)

Betty Benton said...

Pretty Easter girls!! And your card -- terrific! I'll have to try to remember the embossed vellum -- I love that look; and the background paper is lovely!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Your daughter and Cassidy are soooo beautiful, LeAnne. Your heart must swell with pride when you look upon them. :)

Love that embossed vellum; what a great idea! You've inspired me.

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh my Cassidy looks adorable in her Easter finery - what a sweetie. Love the picture of her with her mom.
Your card is so pretty. That vellum piece is soft and pretty against the background DP.

Linda said...

At first I thought that was chocolate in Cassidy's hand and I wondered how she was staying so clean. LOL She looks adorable.
I love the card great idea for the vellum.
We were cleaning a big mess at our cabin this weekend. I wanted to thank you for the adorable card for Max and the Easter card. Thanks so much!
Hugs,
Linda

Lesley said...

Both your girls are so pretty! Love Cassidy's sweet dress! Another gorgeous card, the vellum looks terrific embossed.

Anonymous said...

Leanne - Your work is consistently beautiful! Sure glad for the church fellowship time, I didn't have to go through CW!! You know what that is -- Cassidy withdrawal! debra

Anne Marie Hile said...

Gorgeous, LeAnne! The embossed vellum is such a pretty touch. Love the photo of your two pretty ladies, too. Cuteness! :)

Bonnie said...

Isn't it nice you had all these beautiful elements just waiting for glue? I love the holly and the embossed vellum! They are a wonderful contrast to the bright, pretty paper. You had 2 Easter beauties.

Debbie said...

This is so pretty! That's a great image and I love the embossed vellum and your BG dsp!!