Tuesday, April 10, 2012

ColourQ132

DSCF0237

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Another striking color combo from Arielle with a retro feel to it for today’s ColourQ challenge:

cqc132

I snagged the Fall to Layout #185 from Clean & Simple this week:

and got to stampin’!  Here you go:

CQC132-LeAnne

I just love how this turned out…..a PTI floral image colored with Copics, some retired SU DP and a sentiment from Curly Cute.  The fun border is made from 3/4” circles punched from Poppy Parade cardstock and adhered to the back of the DP (which I cut by tracing a saucer on the back!!!).  The finishing touch was that pretty SU brad in the center of the flower! 

I hope you’ll find some time to stamp something with these fun & funky colors!  Be sure to boogie on over to the ColourQ blog to see what our other AMAZING designers have created.  I am continually inspired by them and by you!!!  Have fun!

DSCF0199

17 comments:

Mary Brown said...

WOW LeAnne - This is absolutely STUNNING!!!

Kim S said...

What a cheerful and so very fun card!

Linda Callahan said...

This just woke me right up this morning! Love it! Bold and beautiful - great colors and great layout!

Linda said...

Wow that is gorgeous! Love what you did with the colors!

Lesley said...

Love!!! Great colours!!! I know the stamp I am going to use!! Yippee!!!

Marisa said...

You used these colours to perfection! Great card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my Leanne this card is so amazing, I love that bloom in such vibrant colours. Especially love that brad and the sentiment is so swirly and gorg. Cassidy looks like she is watching something very close here.

Christina said...

Stunning, LeAnne! What a fabulous use of these colors and the sketch!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wow LeAnne - your nailed this challenge. Your card is gorgeous. This flower is perfect here - especially with that sweet brad in the center. Great colouring. I really like this sketch you used too.
I pray that you are feeling better today.
Thank you for another sweet Cassidy pic.

Dawn Tidd said...

This is so fresh and clean, a really cute card!

Carol L said...

WOW! That is one fabulous card you've created!! I LOVE it! I love Cassidy's purple outfit too :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

This card should be titled "The Bold and the Beautiful" because that is exactly what it is! LOVE it! The polka dots are such a nice compliment to that beautiful blossom and this color combo ROCKS! So pretty! :)

Marybeth said...

Oh I love how this card turned out too! Love the dark polka dots on this one with the bright orange. Great sketch.
I think purple is Cassidy’s color, she looks adorable in that color. ( or any color) :)

Elaine M said...

Oh LeAnne – absolutely magnificent !!!

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Love it! So stunning! You are such a great artist!
Inky hugs, Pauine

Aileen said...

Love your bright fun card. The flower is fab. x

Silke Ledlow said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL CARD Leanne! Hope you are feeling better by now :) !!! Hugs, ~S~