Saturday, December 9, 2023

Very Merry Scotties

Happy Saturday, peeps! Hope you have a good weekend planned!  I am squeaking in one more Christmas card for the year; I always send my niece a Scottie card, as she has three of them!  I don't remember if I sent her one with this little lineup before...if I did, I am sure she'll forgive me!


The challenge from CAS on Sunday is to use black, white and one other color, so I chose to use some Poppy Parade gingham that I printed digitally as a background for my Scottie lineup:


The die is from Cottage Cutz; I added a little scallop border and embossed the front of my card with a Darice Snowflake embossing folder.  My sentiment, from CC Designs, was stamped in Versafine Black and I added a glitter scallop behind it...a little redder than the Poppy Parade, but hopefully she'll not notice!


Except for a few stragglers, I think I've got almost all my cards mailed!!!  Thanks for visiting today! Enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Jolly Christmas (CC Designs)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Real Red Glimmer (ret), Gingham (digitally printed)
 Ink Versafine Black
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Scottie Lineup Die (Cottage Cutz), Stitched Borders Dies (Lawn Fawn), Layering Circles Dies (ret), Snowflake Embossing Folder (Darice)

6 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a cute card and I love all those scotties lined up on the red gingham carpet LOL I love your complimentary peanuts card in the post below too, it's totally fun. Looks like Mr Fox may be hungry too. Have a great weekend!

Bonnie said...

These Scotties are so cute all in a row with that cheery red gingham!

I Card Everyone said...

Your niece will think this is absolutely perfect - and I agree! Lisa Elton will love this one when she sees it, too!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

They look adorable prancing along the gingham trial! Cute card, LeAnne. Michele's right, I love it! They have a very similar profile to a mini schnauzer!

Linda Callahan said...

Nothing better han a parade of scotties! Absolutely adorable!

Ellen said...

Such a cosy card! Christmas and red ginghams go so well together. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday!