Friday, December 22, 2023

A Sweet Christmas Thank You

Happy Friday, everyone!  Before I get to my chores, I thought I'd share a sweet thank you card I created; it's for both the Inspired By and TGIF challenges:



Heaven knows I have enough Christmas scraps laying around, and I pulled out an older candy cane stamp from Scentsational Seasons and here's what I came up with:


I used some scraps from last year's Celebrate Everything hostess packet, and I mounted the candy cane on a Tailor Made tag, stamped with a thank you from Timeless Arrangements:


And you may just be able to see the embossing I did at the bottom of the card; it's from the Wintery EF:


This little thank you will be out in the mail real soon!  Thanks for stopping by today!

Here's a wee little video of some of the ornaments on one of Longwood's trees; I was fascinated by the bubbler candle!  It's short but sweet!  Enjoy! (The noise in the background is water from the fountains!)


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Timeless Arrangements, Scentsational Seasons (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP (ret)
 Ink Granny Apple Green
Accessories Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Wintery Embossing Folder, Tailor Made Tags Dies

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Love the papers. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By! ~Laurel

I Card Everyone said...

More scraps that are just too cute to NOT use, LeAnne! Love the combination of patterns and that sweet little candy cane!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

A very cute use of those scraps!

Carol L said...

That's a great way to use your snippets for a fun thank-you card. The touch of embossing looks fantastic. I remember our Christmas trees as a child having those bubble ornaments! It's great to see them again after so many years!