Sunday, December 10, 2023

PP670 Yummy for You

Happy Sunday, peeps!  Today is the last challenge of the year for the Paper Players! This time of the year, everyone is needing a break, right?  Claire is our hostess and she is going out with a bang with her bright color challenge:

 

I admit that this one had me scratching my head!  I pulled out a set I don't use very often, called Super Cool, did a little fussy-cutting and die cutting and here's what I came up with:


I used the FMS sketch:

and some Tahitian Tide DSP and cardstock to create the vertical piece, then stamped my goodie in Melon Mambo and Real Red, then trimmed the strawberry and popped it up back on top:


I diecut the sentiment using Love For You dies, then added sentiments on the inside too:


Big and bold and bright!

What will you do with these colors?!  The design team came up with some really beautiful samples! Check them out over at the Paper Players blog and show us your creativity as well!  We'll see you back on January 7, 2024!

Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Super Cool, Biggest Wish, More Wishes
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Black, Real Red, Tahitian Tide, Tahitian Tide DSP
 Ink Basic Black, Real Red, Tahitian Tide, Melon Mambo
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Love For You Dies

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

So cute, LeAnne! Perhaps our eyes are attuned to Christmas colors at the moment as I would be stumped by these, too!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is fun, LeAnne! Cute take on the sketch and colors!

Kim S said...

I love this with the sketch AND the colors!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Linda Callahan said...

Fun card - love the pop of the bright colors!

Suzanne said...

LeAnne, What a great way to use these colors. A yummy treat and a polka dot accent, so fun. I hope you have a fabulous holiday!

Fran Wing said...

Hello, LeAnne. My "bad" cholesterol went up a few points just looking at this yummy card! This is so cute - especially how you popped the strawberry off the whipped cream and jelly roll.
Serving with you on this year's design team has been such an honor - thank you for the opportunity and for all of your nice comments! I'll be back to participate in 2024.
Xoxo, Fran

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, you rocked the colors. I love the bold black sentiment and mating the polka dot layer with it rally brings everything together beautifully. Great job fussy cutting, too!
hugs
jaydee

Ann Schach said...

What a cute card, LeAnne! You know how much I LOVE polka dotted paper. What a fun way to use the challenge colors! The inside sentiment is so colorful. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Ann Schach said...

What a cute card, LeAnne! The polka dotted paper is so fresh and fun. The inside sentiment is amazing. I love how you incorporated the challenge colors. Have a merry and blessed Christmas!

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, you made my colors shine! I love the polka dots and the yummy piece of candy! Your color sentiment is the best! Thank you for rocking mu challenge this week!