Friday, December 15, 2023

IB267 Zany Birthday

Happy Friday, peeps!  I am taking a break from holiday stamping, as my birthday card stash is running low!  I pulled out my  Zoo Crew DSP and Zany Zoo dies and stamps to make an easy-peasy card:


I loosely used the Inspired By 267 sketch, flipping it so my little aardvark wouldn't be marching off the page!:
I diecut two of the figures from the DSP, the ballerina and the raccoon.  The aardvark had to be fussy-cut!  I think this little cutie is my favorite! I colored her tutu with Melon Mambo and Berry Burst inks, and although you can't see it, it highlighted with some Wink of Stella!  I added a sentiment from Zany Zoo with a Shimmer Paper mat diecut with a Labels Aglow die:


A sentiment from the retired Best Year went on the inside, along with some confetti!  Now it's off to send it to a special birthday girl!


Thanks for visiting today!

I snagged these photos of my great-nephews Jameson & Sawyer; every year they make cookies with their grandmom:



They look very intent on their decorating, don't they?


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, my goodness! These critters are ready to deliver lots of happy!
Those darling boys are growing so fast - it's easy to see they are growing UP instead of out these days! LOve their aprons, and they sure are ready to sprinkle all the things!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

Such zaniness going on in your creation...cute! But, even cuter are those boys learning to be pastry chefs...love their aprons and their toques! I made two new recipes today. I haven't made Christmas cookies in 6 years. It was fun and brought back memories of my two cookie monsters, Perry and Gene.

Carol L said...

That's a sweet and fun little birthday card with a great sketch design and those fun critters. I absolutely adore the photos of those young chefs hard at work decorating cookies! I did the same thing with my dear grandmother when I was a child and I'll always cherish those memories.

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute stack of critters! This is a fun way to say Happy Birthday. Those boys are growing up fast and are too cute! Love their hats and aprons!

Anonymous said...

Super cute birthday card! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By! ~Laurel

Bonnie said...

Cute card and adorable great nephews, LeAnne! Their pictures always make me smile.