Friday, December 1, 2023

Bundle Up

Happy Friday, everyone! I have a busy weekend ahead...church decorating, shopping, Advent covered dish and hymn sing....phew!  But fun stuff! I had time to play yesterday between cookie-baking to make a fun little card with a set I don't think I've used but maybe one time.  When I had my W+9 candle set out, I noticed I had this little W+9 set in my box as well:


I used the color theme from Inspired By as well as the sketch from Global Design Project:




Each of my little warm elements were stamped and diecut, then mounted on some woodgrain paper, and mounted on a 4 1/4" square card of Tranquil Tide that was stamped with the retired Knit Together stamp:



A really "vintage" Whippersnapper set provided the sentiment and I used some sentiment from a past Close to My Heart set for the inside:


Another for the stash!  How is your card-making progressing? I think I'd better sit down and count how many I have...I may need to gear up, LOL!

Over the summer, Cassidy was a junior counselor at a local Christian retreat called Black Rock.  Dana was looking up information to sign her up again, and here's what came up on the retreat's website:


Looks like she was having fun!  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Knit Together (ret), Holiday Cheer (W+9), Winter Schminter (Whippersnapper), Love With All the Trimmings (Close to My Heart)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pecan Pie, Tranquil Tide (ret), One Horse Sleigh DSP
 Ink Versafine Black, Pecan Pie, Tranquil Tide (ret), Crumb Cake, Soft Succulent (ret), Smoky Slate
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Banner Dies (Pink & Main), Stitched Square Dies (Lil'Inker), Holiday Cheer Dies (W+9), White Gel Pen

7 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

She's a star! Your creation is pretty brilliant too. It's perfect for a knitter. I love it!!

Tracy Grauer said...

I love those sweet little warm elements! I'm thinking of my sweet little granddaughters this morning and wouldn't those elements be sweet in pink! Have a wonderful weekend! Oh, and Cassidy's a super star!

I Card Everyone said...

I have that one, too, LeAnne! [almost every set with mittens finds its way to me!]
I love your natural tones today and the layout is wonderful!
=]

Wendy said...

That would have been a surprise to see Miss Cassidy on the front of their webpage! Such a fun & pretty card, LeAnne! Love the design and especially the colors! Perfect winter theme with the background stamp and the hats & mittens! Love it! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable - so warm and cozy!

Lisa Elton said...

Those mittens are so cute, I want a pair! This is a fun card, LeAnne!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Love the images!