Friday, June 23, 2023

You Are The Best

Happy Friday, everyone!  I saw a sweet card yesterday on the very talented Carolyn King's blog and thought I would recreate it using some different stamps. While she used Sending Smiles, I used Dainty Delight florals and a sentiment from Timeless Arrangements.  Here we go:


I created the fence with Pebbled Path cardstock and the Timber embossing folder, then stamped my flowers in Crumb Cake and watercolored them in.  They were then diecut with the matching die and I added a "vine" of Old Olive going behind the fence:


The sentiment is on a Tailor Made Tag and I used some retired Baker's Twine to embellish it.  The background of my Thick Basic White card was also embossed with the Timeworn Type embossing folder!  I may try another one of these using a brown fence....I like the rustic look! 

Since the Krafty Chicks challenge this week is All Occasions, I am going to enter this!  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Dainty Delight, Timeless Arrangements
Card stock & Papers     Thick Basic White, Pebbled Path, Old Olive
 Ink Crumb Cake, Berry Burst, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Accessories Metallic Brads, Dimensionals, Baker's Twine (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Tailor Made Tags Die, Dainty Delight Die, Timber Embossing Folder, Timeworn Type Embossing Folder

6 comments:

Tracy Grauer said...

This is so cute! Love it and may have to give that fence a try!

Kampin' Karen said...

LeAnne, I love how you created the fence. I have hardly used my Dainty Delights set. I have too much stuff and am already thinking about what I can order to make my quota next quarter...lol. Enjoy your weekend.

Beth Kochheiser said...

Gorgeous card!! I'm going to try this when we get home from
Our travels...so many cards to try, so little time!

Lisa Elton said...

I love every pretty little detail on this summery card!

I Card Everyone said...

You had me at the grey embossed fence, LeAnne! What a gorgeous impression that folder makes! Another to add to my list!
Such a beautiful card - and who doesn't need to hear these words on occasion?
=]

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Spectacular card! I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT