Wednesday, June 7, 2023

TSOT609 Big Dino Congrats

Happy Wednesday, all!  I have a fun little new baby congratulations card for you today; it uses the sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday:

and the retired Dino Days stamp!  Here we go:


The papers are all from the Dandy Designs Sale-a-bration DSP...I'll be using that forever, LOL!  I stamped Mr Dino in Parakeet Party and Tahitian Tide; the sentiment is from the retired Special Moments:


I added some Matte In Color dots, then a sentiment from Charming Sentiments on the inside:


So cute!  Hope you have a great day--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Charming Sentiments, Dino Days (ret), Special Moments (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Tahitian Tide, Dandy Days DSP (ret)
 Ink Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party
Accessories Dimensionals, 2022-2024 In Color Matte Dots
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Dino Dies (ret)

7 comments:

Wendy said...

This has to be the most adorable baby card ever, LeAnne! Really love that you used this retired dinosaur and mixed it with the SAB papers! Very cute!! I'll be using this pack of papers forever, as well! I do feel like I did make a dent in it but still alot more to use! LOL Love, love, love your card! TFS and have a great day! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Babies ARE a blessing, and someone will feel very blessed by this DINO-mite card! so cute!
=]

Karen in Florida said...

Adorable card, LeAnne!

Lisa Elton said...

T-riffic colors to go with your little T-Rex! Cute card, LeAnne!

Laurie Unger said...

Super cute Dino baby card and I love your colors! Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

Melissa Grant said...

Such a fun card in those wonderfully bright colors!! Great baby card!

Linda Callahan said...

This makes me smile…adorable!