Wednesday, June 21, 2023

CASC&S514 Nacho Average Friend

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I have a fun little card today using the CAS Colours & Sketches sketch:


I haven't played with Taco Fiesta lately, so I stamped, colored and fussy-cut some images, and came up with this:


I began with a Crumb Cake card on which I added a Cane-embossed layer.  I diecut a piece of Basic White with one of the rounded-edge dies from Nested Essentials on which I stamped various colors of confetti, then added my figures and sentiment:


I also diecut a zigzag piece of Coastal Cabana cardstock to add some interest to the sides as well as the inside:


Finally, my sentiment from Circle Sayings went on the inside as well!  Thanks for visiting today--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Circle Sayings, Taco Fiesta
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana
 Ink Memnto Black, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry 
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Basic Borders Dies, Nested Essential Dies, Cane Embossing Folder, Blends

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I literally laughed out loud, LeAnne! You know very well how much I enjoy a pun-y card! YOU are nacho average card maker - so fun!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love this LeAnne - so fun! I can't believe I still have to add ink to my set - oops! Such a fun, party feel. So glad you shared with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

This card is flippin' adorable!!! So fun and sassy!! This would brighten anyone's day!!

Bonnie said...

Super fun card, LeAnne! A Nacho average card!

Wendy said...

This is so adorable, LeAnne! What's not to love about Taco Fiesta! Such fun images and your design is perfect! Love that EF!!!

Rachel D said...

Oh, LeAnne, you have such a way with witty puns on your cards - love them! lol And the colours are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining in at CC&S this challenge.

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Super cute and so much fun! Love the embossing pattern in the background also. Great card. Thanks for joining us at CC&S

Lesley's Stampin Trix said...

Fun Fun card LeAnne! I love the colour combo and the little extra Coastal Cabana triangles on the sides. Great colour blending!