Monday, June 12, 2023

IB241 Easy Inked Botanicals Sketch

Happy Monday, peeps!  I have a quick card for you today---when you have insomnia at 2:30 am, you might as well just get out of bed and make a card!  It uses the sketch only from Inspired By, but I admit, those pillows are definitely inspirational!




And here we go:


I had some scraps of Inked Botanicals on my desk already, so I diecut them into squares with the Stylish Shapes dies, added a little white mat, then mounted them on a Pool Party panel that had been embossed with the Timeworn Type embossing folder:

The sentiment from Lasting Joy was heat-embossed on a Lost Lagoon panel diecut with the Countryside Corners die and embellished with some pearls.  Finally another sentiment from Lasting Joy on the inside:

I just love the elegant fonts in this set!  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Lasting Joy
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Inked Botanicals DSP
 Ink Craft White, Lost Lagoon
Accessories Pearls, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Timeworn Type Embossing Folder, Countryside Corners Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies

5 comments:

Tracy Grauer said...

You're making me wish I had gotten the Inked Botanicals DSP. Another great card using it! I love the Lasting Joy fonts also!

Carol L said...

This is such a beautiful card with those wonderful colors, patterns and embossing! Wishing you better sleep in the coming days. I'm no stranger to those nights!

Wendy said...

This is so pretty, LeAnne! I love how simple and pretty this is with the embossed panel and your lovely DSP panels! I am finding lots of use out of the Lasting Joy stamp set and it's great selection of sayings.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, no! You just can't turn off that create brain of yours, can you LeAnne. I'm glad of it but hope your pretty thoughts can wait until morning!
LOve those Inked Botanicals in every one of their colors! So pretty!
=]

Jeanne H said...

Love how you used this great DSP.