Thursday, June 29, 2023

FMS592 Woof

Happy Thursday, peeps!  I haven't had much stamping time this week, but I did manage to create a fun little birthday card for a dog-loving friend!  It uses the FMS sketch:

And here we go:


My wee little pup and his baseball are from Close to My Heart and the sentiment is so old, I have no idea who made it...I just know the name of the set is Ruff Day!  I used a plethora of die cuts for the grass, sun and clouds, and it all went on a Basic White card base with a Soft Sky sky:


Oh, and I did add a little face from Taco Fiesta on my sun!  And the inside says "That's Happy Birthday in dog talk"...which was partly stamped and partly printed in marker!  Another card in the mail!  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Taco Fiesta, Paper Pal Pets (Close to My Heart), Ruff Day (unknown), Paper Pumpkin (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Soft Sky (ret)
 Ink Real Red, Memento Black
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Paper Pal Pets Dies (CTMH), Grass Die (Impression Obsession), Grass Die (My Favorite Things), Sunburst Die (unknown), Clouds Die (Lil'Inker), Blends

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Just the cutest card, LeAnne! Love how you created the scenery with all those diecuts! His grin says it all! Too cute! :)

Kampin' Karen said...

LeAnne, this card is so cute and I love how you interpreted the sketch. Oh, and one of my favorite words is "plethora" ;-) Have a blessed day.

Bonnie said...

This is adorable and fun LeAnne! Love those faces!

I Card Everyone said...

SO woofing darling, LeAnne! Even the sun is smiling over it!
=]

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That little puppy beneath the cheery sun is so adorable LeAnne, I just want to cuddle him - this card is so sweet, I love it!

Lisa Elton said...

Two cute smiles on one cute card!!

Linda Callahan said...

Well I love pups so I adore this! Sweet sweet card!

Kim S said...

What a charming use of the sketch! Love that happy little guy playing in the sunshine! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.