Sunday, June 25, 2023

PP646 Most Wonderful Sketch

Happy Sunday, stampers!  I am beginning to feel like a mushroom here in SE PA, it has done nothing but RAIN for the best part of the week, with several more days ahead.  I guess I shouldn't complain, as we were almost in a drought; that certainly has been taken care of!  Anyway, it's time for a new Paper Players challenge with the lovely Claire as our hostess, and she has a fun sketch for us:


The Jingle Belles are also having a masculine Christmas card challenge, so I decided to combine both the challenge and the sketch for my card today, since Christmas is only SIX MONTHS AWAY!!!:


Nothing says "masculine" like dad going to pick up the family Christmas tree in his truck, right?  The retired Hostess set Holiday Haul provided the perfect little image to go along with these fun papers from Violet Studio Designs!  


Sentiments are from Close to My Heart, and I even stamped a little Santa sack on the inside as well!

Claire has designed such a fun sketch for us, I plan to use this for an upcoming stamp camp myself!  And I hope you'll find some inspiration from it as well!  Be sure to check out what the design team at the Paper Players has come up with and share yours with us too!  

Thanks for visiting today--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Holiday Haul (ret), Reindeer Crossing (Close to My Heart)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Soft Succulent (ret), Home for Christmas (Violet Studio Designs)
 Ink Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Soft Succulent (ret)
Accessories Red Pearl (ret), Festive Pearls (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies (ret)

12 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

I love it when you use trucks on your creations. What a great masculine card and a card for any woman who loves trucks...like me! We have had tornado watches, heavy rain and thank God, not as many losses of power as in the past. The weather is crazy all over. It was hotter in Iowa yesterday than here! I am blessed by you and I will try and pass that blessing onto others today. Happy Lord's Day.

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne this is such a wonderful masculine design - that dsp is about as cute as it can get! LOve that the truck is big enough to carry that massive Christmas tree!
=]

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, this is fabulous! WOW--you have a start on your holiday cards, too! I love these little trucks full of Christmas cheer! The sentiment is so perfect! Those red vertical strips just pop, too! Have a fabulous week, My Friend and thank you for making my sketch shine!

Ann Schach said...

What a delightful Christmas card, LeAnne! This paper is as cute as can be! I love a pick-up theme for the holidays. You nailed the sketch perfectly. Have a wonderful week!

Wendy said...

Love, love, love this card, LeAnne! I wish I would have gotten this holiday stamp set when it was available. This card is adorable with those pretty papers and cute little truck! Christmas is 6 months away today! Yikes....I haven't made one single Christmas card this year! LOL Yes, we've had a good bit of rain the last several days but here in York County we really need it. We are in a drought and I have noticed the ground is so dry it started cracking. But now it looks good and so does the garden! TFS and always inspiring me! Might have to give this sketch a try! Happy Sunday! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Those trucks are too cute! What a fun card, LeAnne!

Fran Wing said...

LAnne, I love the little silver hub caps on the tires of your truck - very clever! You're way ahead of me with a Christmas card. I'm still fussing with my 4th of July cards and might not even get them sent this year. Anyway, I really like what you did with Claire's sketch.
Xoxo, Fran

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun and festive card, LeAnne! I love seeing Christmas in June. Such a good reminder to get started on those cards sooner rather than later. I always say I’m going to start early and then Christmas cards turn into New Year cards. Such an adorable card!

lauren bergold said...

What a beautifully elegant masculine holiday card not to mention an amazing take on the sketch! Thanks very much for joining our Jingle Belles fun!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, I love this paper and how your focal image really plays off it. Fabulous use of the sketch
hugs
jaydee

Ida said...

What a fun and festive Christmas card. Love the designer paper and the use of the silver and red balls. - I think this card would work for anyone.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That background paper is just lovely LeAnne and a perfect match for the pick up stamp - this is such a fabulously coordinated card! And you are so organised - I clearly need to start 'thinking festive' as Christmas will be here in no time!!