Saturday, July 30, 2016

PPA311 and CTS183


Happy Saturday, peeps!  I am back from my wee vacation and have a CAS creation for you today!  This uses the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch and the colors from Pals Paper Arts:


PPA311

It's a challenge to leave your craft room with new goodies sitting unused, so I put this Inky Antics stamp set to work as soon as I got home!  The background is from Gorgeous Grunge, and the rest is pretty simple: 


I did "cannibalize" my wee little birdie from the rest of the photopolymer stamp so that I could stamp him in a different color:


The set also comes with this lovely Bible verse:



Thanks for popping in today!

My MIL has decided to keep the park model RV she and my FIL had at a nice little community on the Elk River near the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland, so we took a couple days to rest and relax during my birthday week!  Here's a sunset view:


Since it was HOT HOT HOT, everybody jumped in the pool as soon as we got there!  Of course, I'll share more photos later!


And since I got so many lovely cards, I will be sharing them all with you over the next few days as well!  This cutie is from my friend Martha:


And this fun-fold one is from my friend in NJ, Doris:


It features a butterfly from a Godiva wrapper and a cute little bookmark inside!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new Paper Players challenge, too!  Enjoy your day!

12 comments:

mudmaven said...

I missed your birthday!!!! Hope you had a wonderful one. I have been swamped with the grands and now three weekends in a row of stamp camps - not complaining though! We will be getting our vacation in a couple of weeks. Not sure if we will be south enough for a visit, but we will be bringing the boat back up to MA next season so maybe then! ~chris

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is perfect! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

So nice that you had a mini birthday vacation! Happy bleated Leanne, I'm sure your were spoiled by your lovely family!! Pretty card, I love the sentiment!

Carol L said...

Happy Belated birthday! I'm glad you had time to get away and have some R&R! I like the soft look of your beautiful CAS card, and I also like the Godiva-foil butterfly on the card you received :)

Cheryl Mooney said...

Belated birthday wishes to you, LeAnne and keep on celebrating!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a lovely interpretation of the sketch LeAnne, and that sentiment is so perfect! Belated birthday wishes and thank you for sharing your happy photographs! Have a lovely Sunday! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Wendy said...

Love your pretty card. LeAnne! Great saying on the front too! Happy belated birthday wishes to you! I knew it was coming and it went out the window with our get away trip...hope you had a nice day! Loved seeing your pictures from your weekend get away! Still funny that we both were in Maryland and had no idea!

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday, LeAnne! Love your sweet bird CAS card. And the sentiments are wonderful. Looks like I may take a look at Inky Antics... This set is awesome. Thanks so much for the enabling! And, thank you for sharing this joyful card with the PPA color challenge this week!

Peggy Noe said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! Love the little bird! Both of the sentiments are wonderful, thanks for showing the second one, I love Bible verses. And, happy belated birthday! Thank you for joining us this weekend for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!

Elaine M said...

What a lovely card LeAnne - great colors and design! Thx for sharing your BD cards with us - was wondering about the one from Martha - do you know who makes this image - love those two ladies!!

Brian King said...

Such sweet cards, LeAnne! I adore the image, and the sentiment is gorgeous. I love what you did with both. Thanks for playing along with this Pals Paper Arts color challenge!