Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Stampin’ Fun

I promised I would share some photos from the stamping event I attended on Sunday.  My sideline, Carol, hosted a wonderful holiday card shoebox swap with fun projects, door prizes and yummy food!  This post is a bit picture-heavy, so I hope you don’t mind!  I also hope I got all the cards matched with the right people….there were a couple of gals all the way at the end of the table I didn’t get to interact with, so I am hoping I got them right!  Anyway, I hope this gives you some inspiration for your own cards!

Here are the swaps we got to make:

DSCF0974

DSCF0964

DSCF0966

DSCF0967

DSCF0968

DSCF0969

DSCF0970

DSCF0971

DSCF0972

DSCF0973

And here are the participants:

Allison & her SIL Laura, who is my downline:

DSCF0947

Hostess Carol and Helen, who is Laura’s mom!

DSCF0948

Yours truly and my stampin’ buddy, Barb:

DSCF0952

Barb again and my sweet friend Denise, the Paper Landscaper:

DSCF0949

Carol’s DH Leo and Joanne:

DSCF0950

Nance and hostess Carol:

DSCF0951

Carol has an amazing stamp room, and we had a blast!!!  Thanks, Carol!  Now, let’s get ready for that turkey!

6 comments:

None None said...

So fun! I loved all of the cards and it is always fun to get out and create with others. I still need to work on getting down to your neck of the woods to stamp with you. Hopefully, some of your vintage-y genius will rub off on me. :-)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Looks like a fun group of people and the cards you made are wonderful.

Linda said...

Oh what fun I love Helen's card. That tree is so cool.
Have a happy turkey day!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

These are great cards!! Love, love, love yours, LeAnne and plan to CASE it this weekend. ;o) Looks like you girls had a great time!!!

Carol L said...

It looks like there was a great turnout, and I'm glad you all had some stamping fun! I love all the cards too! (I see some I might have to CASE)

Denise Marzec said...

Hey, those are great pics of everyone! It was so much fun to see you and Carol again, and I loved meeting everyone else that attended. Very nice group of ladies, yummy food, great projects, and I'm in awe of Carol's stamp room...incredible!