Monday, November 19, 2012

ISSC42 and IB50

DSCF0978-002

Wow, two posts in one day! Can you believe it?  I had a wee bit of extra stamping time, so I combined a couple challenges for this fun winter card…it could be a Christmas card or a birthday card!  First, here are the challenges:

the iSpy sketch for this week as well as the Inspired By challenge photo:

Cute, huh?  So here we go:

DSCF0977

I went more with the colors than the theme (well, a little of the theme)  of the inspiration montage, which I love, BTW, but I guess the little gingerbread man could definitely fit in with the baking theme!  I pulled out a couple older sets that hadn’t gotten inky for a while, along with Scentsational Seasons, and whipped up this quick card.  I don’t know if you can see the subtly-stamped snowflakes against the text background, but they’re there, stamped in Pool Party, which is also the background DP as well!  Some linen thread and a well-placed heart, and my happy little gingerbread card is complete!

DSCF0979-001

Any questions, shoot me an email!

10 comments:

Bev Gomez said...

Hey LeAnne,
I love your card and hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Isn't that little gingerbread guy so cute.
Darling card. Hugs, Bev

Sherry Eckblad said...

I am loving this card with that sweet gingerbread man. Is that a stamp and die set?

Anonymous said...

Overachiever! LOL!! I love this little gingerbreadman. He is absolutely adorable on this card!!

Linda said...

Oh Adorable! And I have that gingerbread stamp Yea!

Wendy said...

OMGOSH! LeAnne, I <3 this! I'm such a gingerbread freak! Love your pretty color combo and your sentiment! Perfect for either Christmas or a birthday!

Laurel said...

So super cute!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wow another card today. This little gingerbread guy is adorable especially with his "well-placed" heart. Love the gingham paper and all the "snow" word on the the DP.

Tracey McNeely said...

LeAnne this is so so cute!

Bonnie said...

This makes me think of my Grandma's kitchen with the gingerbread and red checked tablecloth! Thanks for the memory!

None None said...

Hi LeAnne! This is a little late, but thank you so much for this beautiful card! I love it and it is displayed on my card frame in my craft room.