Tuesday, November 6, 2012

ColourQ 162

DSCF0594

Happy Tuesday!  It’s time for another ColourQ inspiration…check this out:

cqc162

Wouldn’t that wreath look lovely on our doors?  Beautiful!  In my effort to use some of my lesser-inked-up stamps in my fall stash, I pulled out a Waltzingmouse set for what may be the most CAS card I have ever made:

LeAnne_CQC162

This uses the sketch from CAS(e) This Sketch #4:

And by the looks of the entries, this is quite popular!  I did pop up one little Crumb Cake leaf, just for some interest:

DSCF0596

I love the sentiments in the set, too….this will be going to someone who is praying for me and I think she is quite a sweet person!  I hope you can find some inspiration in these colors so you can make something special for someone too!  Be sure to float on over to the ColourQ blog to see what Arielle and the others have created this week!

DSCF0444

Cassidy has been quite content lately playing with her FP farm animals….you’ll have to see what she has them up to in the next couple of days!  And if you were awaiting Halloween trick-or-treating pictures, you’ll be disappointed!  She did not like her costume any better on Friday than Thursday, so my daughter just bagged it for this year!  Better luck next year!

13 comments:

Chrissy Larson said...

Great combo of challeges, LeAnne. I love those leaves and sentiment. This is really a perfect CAS card. So happy you played along at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Very CAS and I love it!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Very pretty, wonderfully crisp look! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Gayatri said...

Wondeful autumn card. Perfect CAS. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch:)

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of the colours and sketch!! Great CAS card!

Linda Beeson said...

How sweet are those leaves and the simplicity of your great card.

Patti said...

Beautiful card and sentiment. Sometimes simple can say so much.

Carol L said...

I just LOVE this CAS beauty! Great pic of Cassidy too, and the poor thing looked tortured in her costume last week! LOL

Darnell said...

You have to love her free spirit though, don't you? You just want to lay your head against her and listen to the drums she is hearing!

I love your card, LeAnne! It is perfect for the CAS(E) challenge. The leaves are sweetly perfect and I adore all that white space!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Now that's a CAS masterpiece!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wow - wonderful CAS card. Good for you. This is a gorgeous colour combo too...I must try to get in on this one.
Too bad about the Halloween pictures that didn't happen....poor Cassidy - wonder what set her off about it all?
She looks very content though in her "play" clothes and with her farm animal friends:)

Deborah Frings said...

Simply gorgeous!

Basement Stamper said...

Gorgeous card, I love this and am going to be saving this one for sure.