Friday, November 9, 2012

LRW158

DSCF0677-001

Sigh…..I think my mojo has blown away with all the windy weather we have had lately…..just cannot get creative!  My friend Maryanne sent me this cute card in the mail earlier in the week, but it was stamped only, not colored (of course  I didn’t take a picture of it), so since the Little Red Wagon challenge this week was to color something, I got my Copics and went to work:

DSCF0678

Now of course, I wasn’t thinking about the fact that this is not Copic-friendly paper, and that the dark kraft color would alter the colors I was using….I just went for it and starting coloring!  So it’s not perfect, but the image makes up for it---he just makes me grin!

DSCF0680

I did add a sentiment, which of course I stamped crookedly….go figure! 

Cassidy continues to play with her farm animals….today, the piano was their resting place:

DSCF0670

DSCF0665

DSCF0667

I love this picture….I think it looks like she is “conducting” them!

DSCF0668

And you might have noticed….yes, she got her hair cut! 

11 comments:

mudmaven said...

I love him! I really like the way the Coopics acted on this paper. Fills my head with wild ideas! Can you send me any details on the image? He's very cute!

Love the new "do" on Cassidy too - she's looking so grown up!

~chris

Denise Willerton said...

Sweet coloring my friend... I know you'll find your mojo again LeAnne. You do create the sweetest cards. Have a wonderful weekend. *blessings*

Carol L said...

I love how you colored on that darker card stock! It looks like a beautiful water color painting! And little Miss
maestro looks so cute with bangs :)
For 2 solid days I couldn't create a thing, but yesterday things finally kicked in again for me, and I blame it on the weather!! It was such a gloomy week, and I'm really happy to see that sun shining today :)

Marisa said...

Fabulously coloured image! Love him :) Makes me think of the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz. Darilng pics of Cassidy. Just love kids and their imaginations!

jengd said...

Cute haircut! I wouldn't have guessed that your scarecrow's look wasn't exactly what you were going for. I love the coloring on kraft-like papers- he just gets a more rustic look this way.

Tracey McNeely said...

LeAnne your colouring is lovely, love that cute scarecrow!

Tammy Hershberger said...

DARLING card, LeAnne! LOVE the watercoloring! And how cute is Cassidy with her bangs?!?! She is just so adorable!

Darlene Gabriel said...

He is the cutest scarecrow and your colouring is always so perfect. I love these vibrant colours.
Well, I have to say Cassidy's hair does look really sweet. What does she think of it? I would be fun to hear her little choir of farm animals.

Patti said...

What an adorable image. Beautiful job coloring it.

Bonnie said...

This scarecrow is adorable and I think you colored him beautifully! Those farm animals really get around don't they?

Deanna said...

Adorable card!
Thanks for playing!
Dee @ LRW