Tuesday, November 13, 2012

ColourQ163

DSCF0827

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  I hope this finds you happy & healthy today!  For the ColourQ challenge today, Arielle has chosen this photo inspiration:

cqc163

Adorable!  I love the Nordic look of this hat!  Except it would give me static head for sure, LOL! 

Originally, I had planned to do the Less is More house challenge for this week, but halfway through my card, I doublechecked the criteria, and it was to be a one-layer card!  FAIL!  But I kept on with the theme anyway because my daughter just moved to a new apartment and I’ll send it to her!!!  It is nice to get mail other than bills, right!  Here we go:

LeAnne_CQC163

These little diecut houses with their heart-shaped “chimneys” sure are cute!  I can’t wait to see what all you creative stampers come up with using these fun colors!  Share them with us at the ColourQ blog and be sure to peruse the samples the DT has dreamed up!

Speaking of house, Cassidy has really begun to “play”….it is so fun to see her imitating and learning!  Here, just before bed, she told Dana she was “cooking”:

DSCF0749

Hmmmm…..ice cream on top of a hamburger….sounds like a fast food disaster to me!

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

Such a cute card, LeAnne, love those die cut houses! Cassidy and her cooking, how old is she now? At three my youngest Andrew was learning to cook. He is the best cook today of all four children, cooks and the wife doesn't! Have a good day!

Tracey McNeely said...

LeAnne using the die cut houses silhouettes is brilliant, love your background stamping. Great card.

Sherry Eckblad said...

I too love those die cut houses, are they PTI?
Looks like Cassidy got a bang trim and I love the Hello Kitty jammies.

Jen Mitchell said...

Bummer about the one layer challenge because this would have been a favorite for sure. Your daughter is going to love it!

Patti said...

Adorable card. This will definitely bring a smile to your daughter's face.

Bonnie said...

These little houses are adorable, LeAnne!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Sweet card. I really like those diecut houses (especially the hearts).
Love to see Cassidy playing.

Denise Willerton said...

Everything about this page makes me smile...your card is wonderful, Cassidy and her toys, adorable...and that hat, okay, now I'm on the hunt for this pattern....fabulous colors! Have a wonderful day and weekend!