Thursday, December 2, 2010

WT299

DSCF0035

Woohoo!  This is the first card I’ve done in a couple days that I am really happy about!  The SCS challenge today was to use letters. My one and only alphabet set is being borrowed, but I had stamped and punched these letters before it went out the door, so I put them to use on this CAS card:

DSCF0036

No bling, no glitter, no ribbon, just stamps & paper!!  The background was stamped in Versamark ink with a CHF musical note scrapblock and the letters from Lovely Letter are stamped in Always Artichoke, punched with a square punch and sponged with Crumb Cake.  I embossed an AA square with the Perfect Polka Dots EF and sponged the whole thing with Early Espresso ink.  The final touch was a sprig of holly that I fussy cut from a piece of Deck the Halls DP and mounted it with a double layer of dimensionals. The inside used a sentiment from Flourishes Holiday Greetings and Crafty Secrets’ holly image:

DSCF0037

Thanks for visiting—if you’re on the East coast, stay warm!!!

129_4955

3 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

WONDERFUL! Such a gorgeous card. And OF COURSE, I never tire of seeing your gorgeous grandbaby too!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous, LeAnne! Love this!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card.... more beautiful baby girl! LOVE that smile!