The Color Throwdown team is taking a break for the rest of the year, so I decided to participate in a few other challenges. This cute little treat holder is just like the one I got from Carol; it makes a perfect gift holder for the teens in our family! She shows one on her blog here, and you can find directions for it here.
Here are the challenges:
- The Kraft Journal – to make something kraft (they have giveaways---check it out!)
- City Crafter Challenge 35 – also to use kraft in your project
- Friday Mashup 22 – to use snowflakes
- and The Shabby Tea Room Challenge 40– to use felt in your project
and here are the details:
- Stamps: Winter Schminter, Whippersnapper; Mixed Messages, PTI; Snowy Day, Artistic Outpost
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Confetti White, Jolly by Golly, CC
- Ink: Real Red, Crumb Cake
- Acc: Mittens Nestabilities, Floss, Brights Buttons, Brights Brads, Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Felt
Thanks for visiting today!!!