Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My First Cocoa

DSCF0029-2

When I went stamping with my blog friends a couple weeks ago, Korin very kindly allowed us to stamp some of her Sweet & Sassy images, and one of them was Cocoa in a teacup! I practiced using my Copics on him, and was just about ready to make him into a project when I saw she started a Cocoa challenge blog! So here is my first Cocoa for C4CC1:

DSCF0028-2

I was “cleaning” my stamp room yesterday and came across these nice lined goodie bags, so I thought this would be perfect to fill with some hot chocolate, cookies, candy…I haven’t quite decided yet! I covered the front of the bag with some Eskimo Kisses DP and made a tag with a PTI set, added some diecut snowflakes and Glimmer brads, and I think I’m all set!

DSCF0030-2

Cocoa sure is cute! Okay, gotta run, the baby wants fed! Email me if you have questions!

10 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh My Gosh, this is SOoo cute!! I love what you've done with Cocoa on this treat bag! Those glittered brads look perfect with the snowflakes! Long live Cocoa :)

Jetstudio Designs said...

Very cute! That will make a wonderful gift for someone.

Pattie said...

It's adorable! Great job and what a sweet gift!

Korin said...

This is sooo sweet :)!! Love it! I had to chuckle when I read Carol's comment...."Long live Cocoa." LOL

Juanita said...

This is darling. I was wondering how to package some of the baking gifts I have, this may be the best/most economical way to go.
Thanks for sharing with us.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great decorated bag. Love cute Cocoa. Great coloring. :o)

Elaine M said...

Little Cocoa is so sweet - great job on the bag - I know whoever receives it will love it!

Janice M said...

Love what you did with Cocoa!! That will make an awesome gift!

Thebug415 said...

Turned out adorable! Love all the added snowflakes too. Someone will be very lucky to get this. Thanks for playing with us on the first C4C Challenge

Tammy Hershberger said...

Cute, cute, CUUUUTE!