Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snow Many Challenges

DSCF6012-1

I am pushing through my lack of mojo, so even though I am creating, I am not necessarily thrilled with my outcome!  Anyway, this card is for three challenges:

  1. Create with Connie & Mary – Snow theme
  2. Card Pattern Sketch 96 (see below)
  3. SCS WT303 – Silver

Here’s the Card Patterns sketch:

CPS96

And here’s my card:

DSCF6011-1

Still trying to get some use out of my Jolly Old St Nick set---so I thought cute Mr Snowman would be a fun way to say thanks to one of my friends for a particularly nice Christmas gift!  The embossed panel is Brushed Silver; I used Silver Encore ink on the Pacific Point DP; the snowflake is also Brushed Silver, glittered up with some Dazzling Diamonds as well as a Glimmer Brad!  The tinsel is a fun touch as well.  He even has some silver buttons!

DSCF6013

If you have any questions, just shoot me an email!  Thanks for visiting today!  And here’s a little pouty face for you to smile at:

135_5032

She’s peeking out from behind her little car seat cover---not a happy camper!

16 comments:

Sue said...

I love the little pouty lip!!!! The card is very nice, too!

Elaine U. said...

Congratulations on PPA Best Dressed! Your cards are beautiful. I'm following your blog now! :)
http://createNstamp.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

Beautiful Card!
And thank goodness you posted that picture of sweet adorable Cassidy. I was wondering if that cutie smiled 24/7. Even pouting, she's adorable.
Happy New Year to you and your family, Leanne.

Debbie Henderson said...

Leanne, your mojo certainly is there today! Love the silver embossed layer! Thanks for playing with us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

Carol L said...

The colors are fabulous and I love the embossing and silver tinsel! Gorgeous!
That little munchkin doesn't like being enclosed like that and I don't blame her! What a sad little face, just yearning for a big hug! You get some of the greatest photos of that little cutie pie!

Nance Leedy said...

Nothing wrong with your mojo LeAnne! This card is adorable--love the tinsel (of course) and the two-tone scallop circle--genius!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

gorgeous cards LeAnne and I absolutely love the picture of your granddaughter - she's a cutie pie !!

Anonymous said...

I like the card--it's very well done, but, I love the sweet little baby doll with the pouty face! She will surely get a chuckle out of that when she gets older! That look makes you just want to pick her up and squeeze her. So precious!

Pattie S (Houston) said...

Don't know why you are disappointed with this card. I think it's fantastic. Love your creations.

Deb said...

Great job on the card! I just love all the silver and bling! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Linda said...

Oh that is the first time I saw a sad face. She is adorable even when she is sad.
I love the card.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns,
Anthea.

Carrie Gaskin said...

So very pretty! I love that you've used silver with the blue. Gorgeous!

Mary Brown said...

Beautiful card Leanne! And what a DELIGHTFUL pouty face! Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.

Connie Babbert said...

Love how you split the colors of the scallop circle in the background! I used that snowman for my Christmas Cards this year! Thanks for playing along with the Let It Snow challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Lisa Martz said...

Great way to encompass all three challenges! Cute card! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge.