Monday, July 27, 2009

Ribbon of Hope

DSCF4740

I squeaked out a quick Clean & Simple card this morning (that's what I LOVE about CAS--they're FAST!) before I go out to the garden and mess up my new manicure by picking beans...lol!  The CAS challenge at SCS is a sketch; you can see the details here.  I just got SU's new Ribbon of Hope stamp---I hope they keep this one for a long time!  It's a single stamp--you can see it on page 208 of the new catalog.  Stamped in Pretty in Pink ink, it was perfect with this sketch:

DSCF4741

The cardbase is SU's Textured Whisper White cardstock; the pink is some retired Hostess pack DP.  My sentiment is from a cute set from Simon Says called Simply The Best Sentiments. Thanks for looking today!

12 comments:

Carol L said...

What a wonderful card!! I might be playing along with this C&S challenge today too - I LOVE this layout and what you've done with it!

Lynn McAuley said...

I had not even noticed this stamp in the new catalog!! It will certainly be on my next order!!

Unfortunately, too, too many of us have a need for it! I wish I didn't!

Thanks for the inspiration of your beautiful card!!

Janine said...

LeAnne!!!

Janine said...

Oopps!! Didn't finish...
Just perfect Leanne~~~

Caryl P said...

So beautiful! Put on some gardening gloves and keep those nails picture perfect....which is why I don't have a manicure in the summer!

Christi Flores said...

This is awesome!

ChristineCreations said...

Fantastic CAS card!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Beautiful... love the falling leaves card too!!

Denise Marzec said...

Soooo beautifully done! Love EVERYTHING about this card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Super sweet, simple and cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow... this is soooo pretty!

Carol
www.kooglenotes.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

What a wonderful card!! Love that big ole' pink ribbon!