Monday, July 27, 2009

Ribbon of Hope


I squeaked out a quick Clean & Simple card this morning (that's what I LOVE about CAS--they're FAST!) before I go out to the garden and mess up my new manicure by picking!  The CAS challenge at SCS is a sketch; you can see the details here.  I just got SU's new Ribbon of Hope stamp---I hope they keep this one for a long time!  It's a single stamp--you can see it on page 208 of the new catalog.  Stamped in Pretty in Pink ink, it was perfect with this sketch:


The cardbase is SU's Textured Whisper White cardstock; the pink is some retired Hostess pack DP.  My sentiment is from a cute set from Simon Says called Simply The Best Sentiments. Thanks for looking today!


  1. What a wonderful card!! I might be playing along with this C&S challenge today too - I LOVE this layout and what you've done with it!

  2. I had not even noticed this stamp in the new catalog!! It will certainly be on my next order!!

    Unfortunately, too, too many of us have a need for it! I wish I didn't!

    Thanks for the inspiration of your beautiful card!!

  3. Oopps!! Didn't finish...
    Just perfect Leanne~~~

  4. So beautiful! Put on some gardening gloves and keep those nails picture perfect....which is why I don't have a manicure in the summer!

  5. Beautiful... love the falling leaves card too!!

  6. Soooo beautifully done! Love EVERYTHING about this card!

  7. Wow... this is soooo pretty!


  8. What a wonderful card!! Love that big ole' pink ribbon!


Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! If you have a question, please be sure to include an email address so I can respond to you quickly!