Thursday, July 16, 2009

More Happy Mail!

I will be away from blogging for a couple days, but hopefully Blogger will cooperate and these posts will arrive at their appointed time!

I received a couple cute cards in the mail last week and would love to share them with you! The first is from Lorraine. She is such an enthusiastic stamper and a real encouragement to me! She is a customer, but more importantly, she is a real friend and an extremely generous person!!! This card is such a reflection of her in its bright cheerfulness:
I just love it! It makes me smile. The next one is from my upline, Pennie.....just for fun, no real reason, she sent me this cutie:


It quacks me up!!! You have to realize that Pennie's group of stampers is called the "Rubber Dubbers"!!! How appropriate! I am loving that ribbon treatment, too!

Thanks for visiting today, I hope everyone is having a happy Thursday!

8 comments:

Leonie said...

You have the happiest mail box I have ever seen, mine is just full of bills :(

Linda said...

What nice cards. Thanks for sharing your "happy" mail. I agree with Leonie. My mail box has bills. The cards are very cute.
I hope you are going to be gone for something fun.

Anonymous said...

Both are such cute cards, LeAnne! Your a lucky girl!! :)
TFS

Deb Neerman said...

Awww, what's not to love about you?!?

Such wonderful Happy McMail ... love 'em!

dpkennedy said...

Lovely and Adorable those cards are! I hope you have great time!

LaurieF said...

What wonderful cards to receive in the mail! Lucky girl!

Juanita said...

2 fabulous and fun cards!

Stamp and Smile said...

Lucky girl... and awesome RAK's!! Both cards have such a sweet style and CHEERY nature to them... my face is smiling too! He...:)