Broni is our hostess this week, and I have learned even if I think the colors thrown at me seem odd, they usually work out beautifully! Today's colors are Kiwi Kiss, Tempting Turquoise and Real Red! Nice bright summery colors! Come along and play with us....if you don't have these exact colors, choose something similar. Post your card to your blog or an online gallery, then link the exact post back to the CTD blog via Mr Linky and we'll check them out! You could be chosen as our Featured Stamper, and even our Guest Stamper! Speaking of Guest Stamper, this month's is Juliana! AND today is the BIG 4-0 for her! So make sure you visit her and leave her a sweet comment to ease that pain a little!
I cannot get enough of PTI's Vintage Picnic....the images are so fun to color and the sentiments are wonderful! I pulled out some Kiwi Kiss and Tempting Turquoise "shabby" papers from my BG Urban Prairie pad as well as a little piece of Real Red from a retired SU pad.
I used the Mojo Monday sketch #94 for this week; the images are stamped on Shimmery White cardstock and colored with my aquapainter and ink. The little image stamped over the thank-you is a the little strawberry, stamped in Sahara Sand. The little white brads are actually glittery, as is the cupcake:
So lets see what the other designers did with this fabulous combo:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Cathy - Crafty Thoughts
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Juliana - Stampin with Inky Fingers
Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps: Vintage Picnic, PTI
- Paper: WW, Tempting Turquoise, Kiwi Kiss, Real Red, Shimmery White, Prints Hostess Pad, BG Urban Prairie
- Ink: Stazon, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Real Red, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Sahara Sand, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss
- Acc: Aquapainter, Gingham Ribbon, Nesties, Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Sugar Brads, Dimensionals, Real Red & Sahara Sand markers