Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Little Boo to You!

DSCF4702

BOO!  It's really too soon to think Halloween, except if you're like me and you love all those spooky images, so when I saw the Sketch Challenge this week at SCS, I just had to use this cute little single stamp from page 208 in the new SU catalog!  At $6.95, you can't go wrong!

DSCF4705

This card came together FAST!  Rich Razzleberry cardstock and Razzleberry Lemonade DP forms the base; the little ghost is stamped in RR, Pumpkin Pie & Always Artichoke.  Defining Alphabet and All Holidays provided my words.  Those jumbo brads really pack a punch in a hurry, too!  Thanks for looking!  And don't forget, on Saturday the Catty Cruise begins!  Check out my link at the side!

10 comments:

Ann said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Carol L said...

this is really a cool card! I love the colors and little ghost images!

Linda said...

I love your card.I don't want to think about the end of Oct. yet. What challenge is scs?

Anonymous said...

Oh my....I LOVE this, LeAnne!! Cute, cute, cute!!

Rachel Liberty Photography said...

I LOVE Halloween cards! They are so much fun to make! Also, you are very welcome for the card! We loved making it. xoxoxo, jessi

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh this is great!! I love Halloween!!

Deb Neerman said...

Tooooooooooooo cute! I see now that I NEED that stamp, lolol! Thanks for the inspiration, Kiddo!

Tammy Hershberger said...

LOVE the way you did the sentiments, and those ghosties are sweet! GREAT colors!

Maureen said...

This is totally adorable!! Love that image and your card!

Stamp and Smile said...

You sure have been rocking on your cards... I just wish I could find the time to stamp! LOL! Love your Halloween card and it's never to early to start... it will be here before you know it! :)