Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Scrappy Hello


Happy Wednesday, peeps!  Just a quick, no-challenge card today using up some scraps that I had been pushing around my desk, but didn't want to toss!  


I just arranged the pieces on a piece of Rustic White cardstock until I liked how they looked, then added a diecut "hello" and popped on a cut-out heart.  SUPER easy and my desk is cleaner, LOL!  There isn't even any stamping on it!!!


I love these colors together, as well as that "chatter" banner!

I have had a couple of requests lately for details about the products that I used on my cards; usually I try to write everything in the little box at the end of my blog, but if you need more information, I am always happy to share.  However, you MUST include your email address in your request, or simply email me....if you sign in as anonymous, or without any contact info, I cannot respond to you!  My email address is at the upper righthand corner here in my blog where it says "Contact Me"!!  Thanks!

My sweeties!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!  Be sure to pop back in tomorrow for an Inspired By challenge!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps
Card stock & Papers     Rustic White (Papertrey), I Am DSP (Simple Stories), My Story DSP (My Mind's Eye), Basic Black
 Ink
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Hip Hello Die (Memory Box), Dimensionals

6 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Very creative! and your beauties are just that!

Jan Clothier said...

What a wonder! Hard to believe it was made from scraps!

Lisa Elton said...

Yay for using up the scraps! This is cute LeAnne. All of the snippets flow together perfectly!

stampwithsandy said...

Wow, I wish I could toss together a few scraps on my desk so artfully! I love it, great layout!

swldebbie said...

I love this scrappy card, LeAnne. So pretty.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Just scraps?! If only I could make something so creative with my scraps box contents, it looks like it was meant to be!