Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Just Add Colors with Blends


Happy Tuesday, peeps!  How about 'dem EAGLES?!  I was so worn out from the game I didn't even stamp a card for yesterday's post.  I did stamp some last night....well, mostly I colored!  I am playing around with the Blends so that I can demonstrate them confidently!  They are fun to use, I must admit.  I wish they had more colors, though!  The Just Add Color DSP is perfect...it's a little time consuming but it is quite relaxing!  I chose Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Crumb Cake for my colors on this sweet little card:


I added a few little polka dots and a sentiment from Better Together; the panel is matted with Soft Sky and Calypso Coral, then adhered to a Crumb Cake card base.  Easy peasy....there's a birthday sentiment on the inside and it will go out in the mail very soon!  This particular pattern just reminds me of the work of one of my favorite artists, Mary Engelbreit!  Thanks for popping in today!


A few happy Eagles fans!



Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Better Together
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Calypso Coral, Just Add Color DSP
 Ink Basic Black
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Blends in Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Old Olive and Crumb Cake Light and Dark colors, Dimensionals

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I watched the last 15 minutes, LeAnne... just for you! GO EAGLES!! So thrilled for them, and their fans!
Your card is delightful, and beautifully colored!
=]

Wendy said...

Such a beautiful card, LeAnne! Love the different pops of color you used! It looks so springy which by the way....I wish Spring was here! Had enough of this crazy COLD winter weather. So happy for you & your family that the Eagles won! They deserved it! Now, we have to talk about Dana....Did she jump ship on me? I thought she was a Baltimore Ravens girl?! LOL TFS and stay warm!!!

Dawn Tidd said...

Love, love those! I honestly thought it was DSP, I believe you're enabling me! I hadn't really given much thought to this DSP until I saw your card!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the pretty colors on your card, this is delightful! Those are some happy faces!!

Kampin' Karen said...

Beautiful coloring. I am just catching up on my emails because at Disney I had no WiFi. It was very frustrating! We had a wonderful time talking, eating and seeing all the art work at Epcot. I was happy the Eagles won!

Linda Callahan said...

Quite the game! Exciting right down to the last second! GoEagles!