Saturday, February 24, 2018

FMS325 Fabulous 50


Happy Saturday, peeps!  My card today is for a special friend who has a big day coming up...and the FMS sketch was perfect for it!


I used some Bubbles and Fizz DSP from the current SAB promotion, along with some candles from the Picture Perfect Birthday set:


The colors are so fun and bright in this DSP, it's perfect for a special birthday!  I diecut a star and added a few circular elements and some Little Numbers; Bermuda Bay glimmer paper really adds some sparkle!

 

The sentiments and elements in this set are easy to layer and put together...here's the inside!


Can't wait to get this in the mail!

And here's a pretty little card I received from one of my customers this week; she made a mask and used chalks to color in the background colors, which represent the water, the land and the sky!  Cool!


I might have to try this technique myself!  Thanks for visiting today and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Picture Perfect Birthday, Fabulous Phrases (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Daffodil Delilght, Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay,  Bermuda Bay Glimmer (ret), Bubbles & Fizz DSP
 Ink Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Star Nestabilities, Layering Circles Framelits, Little Numbers Thinlets (ret), Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

7 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I just love this LeAnne - exactly what these papers do best, perfect for birthday fun! Love the glimmer and layers - just fabulous!

Vickie said...

Very cute card LeAnne...I always want the stamps that have retired...no fair...lol...love the phrase

Linda Callahan said...

I love the fabulous burst of color and patterns on your card! fun! And the trail of confetti off the edge is great! Wish I were fifty again!

Kampin' Karen said...

What a cheery card. Sometimes turning 50 can be dull and boring, but with this card...not so much! Great work!

Lisa Elton said...

Now THIS is a festive birthday card! I like your mix of patterns and shapes. The sparkle is perfect too. Your friend is going to love this so much! What a wonderful card from your customer. The chalked colors are terrific!

Amy O said...

What a perfect way to celebrate a milestone birthday! I love the bright colors, fun patterns, and the confetti. And I love how you've used the sketch!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh I am loving this card! Your friend is going to love it too! The colours and the placement of those candles are just perfect. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!