Monday, February 26, 2018

IM339 and CCC400 Feel Better Soon


Happy Monday, peeps!  I hope you had a good weekend....we had a very relaxing one....well, I did!  John worked on our remodeled bedroom upstairs above the new kitchen....the painter is done, John's working on his new closet; soon we'll have the carpet chosen and installed and then we can move out of the tiny spare bedroom!!!  Anyway, I really didn't get much stamping done, but I did make one card for the In(k)spire Me sketch challenge and the City Crafter Challenge to use polka dots:


I had this little Altenew image stamped, colored with SU Blends, and diecut, just sitting on my desk, so I pulled out some Cantaloupe Crisp polka-dotted DSP and went to work:


I diecut the edges of the DSP with Pretty Pink Posh's Scalloped Borders dies.  The image was stamped on Shimmery White cardstock, colored with Blends and SU's White Chalk Marker for the highlight.  I added an embossed sentiment from Papertrey, stamped in Craft White ink and embossed with White Embossing Powder.  A little snippet of doily added a sweet touch:


I never seem to have enough get-well cards, so this will go in my stash! 

Cassidy was with her daddy this weekend, so no pix, but Dana did send me a picture of the other "child" in the family:



Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Beautiful You (Altenew), Keep It Simple Get Well (Papertrey)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Shimmery White, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe DSP
 Ink Memento Black, Craft White
Accessories Doily
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dimensionals, Blends in Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive, Chalk Marker, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Scalloped Borders Die (Pretty Pink Posh)

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet get well card, it's so pretty! You know those polka dots make me happy and so does that snippet of doily. Love this!

Kampin' Karen said...

You have so many wonderful non-SU products in your craft room. This card is so bright and cheery, a person WOULD have to get well soon! Eden looks quite comfy.

JoAnn said...

Love your pretty card and the lovely colors.

Dawn Tidd said...

Pretty card, LeAnne. Your colored spray is lovely along with that sentiment. Of course, I love polka dots and Crisp Cantaloupe, which also look great with the colored image! Wish they'd bring back some dots!

Linda Callahan said...

This is so sweet! Love the color....the flowers...the scalloped edge! Adorable card! And that pup is getting big!

Anonymous said...

A sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Inkspire me this week. Marion

Andrea und Annemarie said...

I like your card! Getting it will already make the addressee feeling better :-) Thanks for joining us at IN{K}SPIRE_me this week! ~ Annemarie