Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Hold on to Hope


A quick post today; the weekend was crazy busy; I had two stamp clubs yesterday and a busy week ahead....so not much stamping time!  Our clubs concentrated on using the Blends, so this was a sample I created using the flower from Amazing You and elements from Hold on to Hope:



I used Pool Party and Bermuda Bay Blends on Shimmery White Cardstock, stamping with Basic Gray and Pool Party inks:


I found this Christmas DSP from a couple of years ago and thought it matched nicely!  It's sad that I need sympathy cards but hopefully this will bring some comfort.  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

No Cassidy pix...sorry...but Eden got some treats, and she wasn't sharing!





4 comments:

Wendy said...

What a pretty card, LeAnne! You would never know it was Christmas/Winter paper because it goes beautifully with your flowers! Love the colors and simple design, too! TFS and have a great week!

Kampin' Karen said...

Your card is stunning. You have some of the most wonderful DSP!

I Card Everyone said...

It's lovely, LeAnne. Beautiful arrangement on that DP!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Love the calming colors on this one, very pretty!