Thursday, December 7, 2017

CTD472 and FMS316 Warm Wooly Mittens


Happy Thursday, peeps!  I am in warp-speed mode today, running late and lots of things to do, so this will be short and sweet!  It took me three tries before I came up with a card that I liked with these two challenges, Color Throwdown and Freshly Made Sketches:


So here we go, I used a retired Cornish Heritage Farms stamp set called Winter Signage with some Carta Bella papers called Christmas Delivery.  The mittens are from Memory Box, twine is retired SU:


I stamped the images in Basic Gray ink, and my card base is also Basic Gray!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Just goofing around with Grammy!


10 comments:

Wendy said...

Your killing me with these gorgeous mix of papers especially the plaid! Such a cute card with a great sentiment and of course those wonderful mittens! A fun & festive card for those 2 challenges and so perfect for this time of year! TFS and enjoy your day, LeAnne! :)

Unknown said...

Simple and elegant. I love it! XOXO

Crazy4Cards said...

I really like this one! Thanks for sharing!

Linda Callahan said...

Fabulous papers....adorable sign! So sweet for Christmas!

Lisa Elton said...

This just makes me happy! Love the snowflake paper with your strip of plaid and the sweet little mittens. A delightful card. Cute photo ;)

I Card Everyone said...

Warm Woolie Mitten Company should be in Michigan, don't you think? and straight out of a Charles Wysocki puzzle!
A darling card, and a sweet little duo, too...
=]

Cindy Major said...

What a lovely picture of you and your granddaughter - it captures your bond very nicely :)

Broni said...

Well, 3 times must be the charm because this is wonderful! Nothing works better with snow than plaid and warm, wooly mittens! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Jen Timko said...

This could not be sweeter (and the card too!!). Love that fun sentiment and your sweet background. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love that bit of Christmas plaid on this sweet card! A great way to combine the two challenges! Love seeing you in the FMS gallery!