Saturday, December 23, 2017

Bella and Friends Birthday


Happy Saturday, everyone!  I have a crazy busy day today, so this will be quick!  My "baby" sister Gail's birthday was yesterday...being born so close to Christmas always brings back memories of her coming home from the hospital on Christmas day and being laid in a clothesbasket while we ate dinner at my grandmother's!  She was a wonderful present to our family!  She LOVES dogs and has rescued several, so when I got this Bella and Friends stamp, I thought it would be fun to use it for her card:


I stamped the image in Stazon ink on watercolor paper and just used an aquapainter and some reinkers to color it in!  The background paper is from Naturally Eclectic and Flirty Flamingo adds a nice pop of color to it!



The sentiment is from Better Together, which is a highly-underrated stamp set; there are great sentiments there for both and outside and inside of a card!  I highly recommend it!

Thanks for popping in...now off to make cole slaw, egg casserole, taco dip and fruit cup!  Hope your plans are going well!  Have a wonderful day and be blessed!





4 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

I just love Bella and I don't use her often enough, along with Pretty Kitty. You did an excellent job of coloring. I would have sworn you used the Blends. Cute pic of Cassidy and Eden. Does your sister live near you? Your menu sounds delish!

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable card and adorable picture of a girl and her dog!

JoAnn said...

A darling card with great colors. Your coloring of the image looks great.
Cute pic of Cassidy too.

Lisa Elton said...

Happy birthday to your baby sister, she's going to love her adorable card! Cute photo of the best buds ;)