Friday, December 29, 2017

AYSI166 Sparkle!


Hello, everyone!  It's Friday and time for another As You See It challenge...this week it's a theme challenge:

No automatic alt text available.

Oooooh, sparkle!  I saw a very cool fold yesterday at my friend Cindy's blog, so I CASed it for today's card, using lots of glimmer paper and foil:


This is a cool fold, but it is a challenge to photograph!  All the measurements are on her blog, so I won't share them here, and I actually changed the mats a wee little bit!  Here is a top-down view:


And the other two panels as well:



The card base is a piece of Foil Frenzy, and the mats are Berry Burst.  I used some SAB glimmer paper to punch out balloons with SU's balloon punch, and the sentiments are from Happy Birthday Gorgeous, stamped in Berry Burst, Sweet Sugarplum, Bermuda Bay and Mint Macaron.  The stars and confetti are from Paper Pumpkin kits!  I will definitely be using this fold again...it's so cool!

I hope you'll stop by the AYSI blog to check out what the other sparkly creations are, and share yours with us too!  Let's ring in the new year with some sparkle!!!

A few pictures from Christmas day:



And Eden was not happy about wearing her little hat...it stayed on just long enough for Wayne to take a picture!!


 Enjoy your day and be blessed!




8 comments:

mudmaven said...

Christmas is so much about the kids! I was very lazy this holiday and did not take any pictures. DH not very happy with me about that, but I just threw myself into enjoying the day! Looks like everyone is enjoying your celebrations too (except maybe Eden). ~chris

Wendy said...

Aww, Eden looked very cute in her hat! So adorable and so is Cassidy in these pictures. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Loved the card today with all the pops of sparkle and pretty colors! Cool design, too! TFS and stay warm!

Kampin' Karen said...

I think this is one of my favorites that you have done for a birthday! Hope you win!!

Jan Clothier said...

Wow - that is a great fold! Love all the background stars and confetti. Foil Frenzy works so well with that glimmer paper. As always, a lovely card!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the fold.....love the sparkle......and Christmas looks like fun in your house!

Lisa Elton said...

Now that's some sparkle! This is fun LeAnne, terrific colors too. I don't think I've ever known a dog who didn't mind wearing hats!!

Melissa Grant said...

So festive...love everything about this card!

Bonnie said...

I've enjoyed catching up on your creations and I can't believe how much Cassidy has grown and changed! She's so adorable! Wishing you a happy, healthy and creative New Year, my dear friend!