Tuesday, June 21, 2016

TSOT 276 Foxy Christmas


Hi peeps!  Tuesday has rolled around, and with it another wonderful sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday, with the option of polka dots:


The set Foxy Friends has so many possibilities with all its fun elements, and yet, it seems the most I've done with it so far is make Christmas cards, LOL!  This one uses A Little Foxy DSP, because I thought the polka dots looked like snow:


The tree was embossed with white embossing powder and cut out, the "Christmas" sentiment is from Holly Jolly Greetings, also embossed.  I took a little liberty with the banner, creating a "Merry" banner with Labeler Alphabet:


You can't see it, but I added glitter to all the snowflakes as well!  I hope you'll play along with our sketch this week...you can submit your creation to the TSOT blog, or try our Facebook page as well!  Hope to see you in the gallery!

This will give you an idea of the patience my hubby has...here Cassidy is "doctoring" him with her Doc McStuffins ambulance.....can you see his bungee cord oxygen tube?



The man is a saint!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, after working hard all those years to provide for his family, he's getting to play with a beautiful adoring child!! Sounds like heaven to me!!

*Vicki* said...

Super cute card LeAnne! :) Fabulous colors and CUTE fox!! Love the fun photo!! LOL!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Very cute card! Such creativity with the bungie cord oxygen house. That made me giggle.

stampwithsandy said...

LeAnne this is the cutest card ever! I love the little fox with his antlers and the colors are perfect! Tee hee your DH does have the patience of a saint :)

Lisa Elton said...

Squeal!! You had me with the colors LeAnne, this is so dang CUTE!!! The things we do for our grandkids!! Grampy is a trooper!!

Jen Mitchell said...

That is such a cute set. And I love how it looks in these wintery colors. And Grampy sure is a trooper. When I first saw the pic I thought it was an actual oxygen tube and I wondered what was going on! Cassidy's a natural care-giver!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I used the fox in my coffee and card class today - such fun! I just love the Christmas cards you've been making with it and this one is adorable. As for Grampy - isn't he a star for entering into the spirit of things?!

jengd said...

It's taken a while for me to post but your card is adorable! I love the banner and the antlers on the fox are a great whimsical touch. And way to be a superstar patient there Grampy! :)

Lesley said...

This is one adorable card, LeAnne! Enabler alert! Love the paper and the adorable stamp!! Hugs!