Monday, June 6, 2016

Foxy Catalog CASE


Hi peeps!  My card today is almost a total CASE of one from page 56 of the catalog, using the new set Foxy Friends!  I just love this set, but there are almost too many images from which to choose!  I had to look at the picture to figure out what face goes with what body and even then, I still didn't figure out how they got white ears on the sample....I guess they punched them out too!  The punch does make it fun to play with the different pieces...sort of like paper dolls, only they're paper animals!  So here we go....Smoky Slate, Pool Party and Watermelon Wonder are great colors together!


This cute paper is called A Little Foxy....isn't it sweet?  I fussy-cut the stump, mushroom and greenery to make my little scene.  I also added some new Pool Party ribbon:


and since this will be a graduation card for a sweet girl from church, I added "congrats" on the front (Cottage Greetings) and this big bold sentiment from Adventure Awaits on the inside:


I hope she likes it!

We set up Cassidy's kiddie pool last week when it was hot; with cooler weather predicted this week, she probably won't go near it!  Anyway, Grampy put her to work, bringing the air hose over from the shop....pretty smart idea!


She couldn't even wait until the water was in it to jump in!


She made sure her dolls were in on the water action too!


Enjoy your day!!!







6 comments:

lisa808 said...

Super cute card! The little foxy scene is adorable. And so is Cassidy!

*Vicki* said...

That fox is just as cute as can be!! Really loving the papers and colors on this LeAnne!! :)

I Card Everyone said...

The fox is darling, LeAnne, and I'll ditto Vicki about the colors, and fabulous papers! Where did Cassidy find doll-sized rafts? Too, cute!
=]

Carol L said...

I really like this fun foxy card today and I'm liking the colors too! Miss Cassidy is growing up much too quickly, and I'm enjoying her turtle encounters as well as the company in her pool! She's such a pretty girl and growing up too quickly :)

Linda Callahan said...

This is so cute! I ordered this set too.....it is somewhere on a brown truck! I am afraid of it being too complicated for me to figure out as well!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh is this ever cute!! What a sweet little fella this is and I like that little toadstool too! Looks like Cassidy is ready for summer! I want to get a little pool for Sweet P to put on our patio. School will be out this week, but they start back in mid August this year, so we'll have many more hot days together!1