Monday, March 2, 2015

SSC96

DSCF8291

Hi peeps!  Hope you had a good weekend….I had many plans of leisurely stamping the weekend away, but somehow my other chores got in my way!  Taxes, laundry, paying bills…..you know how it is!  I did have some nice news, that one of my Easter cards from last year made it into the “Hobby Craft Easter Cards for Expert Crafters” issue!  How exciting!  You can see it HERE.  It’s the one shaped like an Easter egg!  Anyway, I played with  sketch challenge this week from Sunday Stamps:

and made this really simple card using the SAB sets You Brighten My Day and Simply Wonderful:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings You Brighten My Day New House Stampin Up

We have a friend who just bought a house, so once I get her new address, this will be going to her!  It was fun to let the Lullaby DSP do most of the work!  I simply stamped the house in Soft Suede and colored it lightly with my reinkers and an aquapainter.  I took the liberty of adding the banner so I would have a place for my sentiment!  The card base is the In Color of Hello Honey, which I haven’t used much this year, so it was fun to play with that a bit! 

Thanks for stopping in today!

DJ Cassidy:

DJCassidy

8 comments:

Annette Elliott said...

What a bright and cheery card you made for your friend! Anything with a matching punch makes me happy! Love your DJ's outfit, too! A serious rocker! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, LeAnn! :)

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wow - congratulations LeAnne! That is such an adorable Easter card.
I like your card today. I like to let the DP do the work too, so I'm glad to see you did that here. Your friend will love this.
Cassidy is just too funny;)

Linda Callahan said...

Love the mix of pattern and color! The pic of Cassidy cracks me up!

Unknown said...

LeeAnne- apparently many people thought your shaped Easter card was memorable beyond me!! LOL Congratulaitons

Lisa Elton said...

YAY for you LeAnne and a big congrats, your card is darling!! This one is fabulous too, love that little house! DJ's in PJ's that's fun!!

Margaret said...

Neat card - would not have thought about these colors.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

A cute new home card, an even cuter DJ and huge congrats on your Easter card being featured - great job!! Xx

Leena Girsa said...

What a fun card! I love the Lullaby DSP...not just for baby cards! Great use of our sketch...thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps this week!