Monday, March 30, 2015

CAS for CYCI63

DSCF8895

Hi peeps!  Did you have a good weekend?  Ours was crazy busy but I did have time to make a couple of quick thank you cards for some customers in this design:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInlings Flower Shop CAS Stampin Up

I had some of this Moonlight DSP lying on my work table so I went to my favorite (read: I’m being lazy) layout and grabbed my Flower Shop stamp set and Lost Lagoon ink, and did some quick stamping….didn’t even ink up my stamp twice, just stamped once and then stamped again without re-inking for a lighter look and punched them out:

DSCF8895-001

I grabbed a little scrap of white cardstock, stamped the “thank you” from Teeny Tiny wishes, adhered it all to a card and added some candy dots as an afterthought!  Done!  And imagine my surprise when it matched the Can You Case It sketch this week:

CYCI#63

Enjoy your day!

DSCF8886

12 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so pretty LeAnne Ii just love the colours. Look at that girl grow!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!

stampwithsandy said...

Sweet and simple and I love it! I think sometimes we get so bogged down with fancy techniques that we don't stop and smell the paper. This is a great card to showcase pretty paper. PS: I have been caught sniffing my Stazon pad, LOL!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the colors.

Eva Bussom said...

LeAnne, wow... love the dots and flowers! Everything is well paired! Thanks for joining us at CYCI :) Eva

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute LeAnne! I like the colors and polka dots. That sweet little smile from Cassidy is sure to brighten anyone's day!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Great use of the patterned papers.

Cynthia said...

Super pretty! Love the combo of the DSP you used! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CYCI?

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Hi LeAnne, such a sweet card. Those patterns & colours are pretty together. Thanks for joining us this week at Can You Case It? Carolyn xx

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Love your DSPs and Lost Lagoon Flowers with the candy dots were perfect with it!

Unknown said...

Very nice clean and simple card. I love the color combos!

Unknown said...

Love the colors and use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us on the Can You case It? Blog!