Friday, March 13, 2015

MTS063 and CMCC62

DSCF8533

Happy Friday, everyone!  Yay, the weekend is almost upon us!  Green seems to be the theme of a lot of challenges this week, and I was able to use the Colour Me…! “striking” combo of Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz:

with the sketch from Match The Sketch:

for one of my first Easter cards of the season:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Topiary Bunny Easter Wishes

I turned the sketch on its side so that I could use this adorable Puttering Around Topiary Bunny image from Michelle Masters!  My friend Lisa snagged this for me last year and this is the first time I’ve been able to use it!  I stamped it on Whisper White and used inks and an aquapainter to paint it loosely:

DSCF8535

I diecut it with the Chalk Talk die, trimming one side and added a PTI Easter sentiment.  The DSPs are from Flowerpot and the retired Trim the Tree pad.  I added a Candy Dot and some retired Pear Pizzazz ribbon at the top!  CUTE!

Cassidy spent some time outside making mud pies with what little bit of snow and mud she could dig out of my still-frozen flower bed:

DSCF8507

DSCF8516

DSCF8519

Enjoy your day!

15 comments:

kel said...

that card is so super cute!

Michelle said...

An adorable card!! Oh, how I love Michelle Masters (and her stamps too)!

*Vicki* said...

That bunny really cracks me up!! How stinkin' cute is he on the tag too!! Such a fun design! Have a happy weekend!

Denise Willerton said...

what a great little Easter card LeAnne ~ love that bunny!!! and the smile on Cassidy's face is priceless...so so pleased with her pies :-) ~ enjoy your weekend

Lisa Elton said...

YAY so happy to see you use this little fella in his topiary VW!! CUTE CUTE card LeAnne. You've inspired me to ink up mine!!

Linda Callahan said...

Cutest bunny car evah! So adorable!

Jenny Engelke said...

This card is just too fun, LeAnne! What a cute scene! Thanks for playing with us at Colour Me!

Unknown said...

This is just the perfect easter card. Bright, cheery, cute and fresh! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Me! :)

Fanny said...

Deine Karte ist ein tolles Werk geworden, die Details gefallen mir sehr gut. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Match the Sketch, viel Glück bei der Challenge und der Verlosung. Viele liebe Grüße, Fanny

Katie Ann Brooks said...

So very cute! Love the sweet bunny in the soft car! Your pics are fun too! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

Claire Broadwater said...

This card is ADORABLE!!!!!! I love it! I LOL when I saw that bunny driving that car! CONGRATULATIONS on your win at Colour Me...! Well deserved, My Friend! XX

Claire Broadwater said...

Leanne, please let me know where you found that stamp! It is just too cute! I need one! Thanks! XX

sabine mayer said...

Hallo,

die ist ja niedlich mit dem Autofahrenden Hasen :-)
Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Match the Sketch und viel Glück bei der Challenge.
Liebe Grüße
Sabine

Darnell said...

Congratulations on the well-deserved Connoisseur honor from Colour Me, LeAnn! This is beyond cute!! Hugs, Darnell

Chrissie said...

I just love this little bunny in his topiary car, what a fab card!
Chrissie x