Sunday, March 22, 2015

Paper Players 237

DSCF8679
Happy Sunday, everyone!  Hope you all are having a great weekend so far!  I am the hostess at the Paper Players this week and I’ve got a sketch for you:
I just couldn’t decide what to put in that horizontal panel; I really wanted to stamp something, but in the end, pulled out some of my neglected Maritime DSP and the cute Sea Street stamp set:
LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Paper Players 237 Sea Street Stampin Up
I stamped Mr Octopus in Coastal Cabana, and his friends in Night of Navy and Real Red, then added a sentiment from the Project Life photopolymer set Remember This:
DSCF8680
Life IS good, right?!  I am also entering this in the Male Room's Under Water theme!  A new challenge to me, thanks to Deborah!   I hope you’ll play along with us this week, and share your creation with us at the Paper Players blog!  Meanwhile, check out what the other designers created:
We had a little surprise snow on Friday, what we call a nuisance snow, because it really didn’t stay too much on the roads:
DSCF8665
Saturday morning, it was sunny and frosty:
DSCF8687
Can spring be really here?  I think Cassidy is going to “whistle” it in!!!
DSCF8619
Enjoy your day!

16 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

First - love your photos of the snowfall (hope it's all gone now though). Second - absolutely love your card - I do like this paper and set. Great layout too. I hope you'd consider linking up to our Under Water theme at The Male Room this week! http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/dt-call-and-challenge-06-theme-under.html

Frenchie said...

Hi MsLeeAnn, I think I'm back , lol, been going throw a real bad time with my youngest daughter and her heart , but I can breathe now ,
Love your card , and surly missed little miss Cassady, and all her cute little expression, lol,
Love to both of you and hugs ,
Frenchie

Lisa Elton said...

Love your sketch and the cute water themed card!! After your snow, I"ll bet your ready for warmer days and splashes in the water!! OH BOY I'll bet you love Cassidy with her whistle ~ cute photo though!!

Dawn Tidd said...

So cute, LeAnne! I love all of your flag tails and the little snipped sea life! I'd almost forgotten about this set and the DSP! Cassidy will get Spring to come yet!

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, this is the perfect DSP for this sketch! Love the colors and the banners are just the right touch! So many fun details! Tell Miss Cassidy to whistle in the Spring Weather! XX

laurie said...

This was a fun sketch, LeAnne! I love your "Life is good" card..so fun! Great set to use for the sketch,too!

Karren said...

Fabulous sketch, LeAnne and a fabulous card! This is just so much fun and I love these colors together.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your nautical card LeAnne and i sure hope that spring is on its way!

Deborah Frings said...

Hi LeAnne - so glad you linked up to our under water theme challenge. Love this card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room.

Vicki Dutcher said...

The use of the sketch is perfect for your fun water card thanks for joining in at TMR

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely adorable, LeAnne! I love the circle with the octopus and friends. This is a fabulous sketch!!!

Debbie Mageed said...

Wonderful nautical card with the only stamp set I DON'T have! Where is my wish list under all this mess?? I love how you used the sketch to make those sea creatures take center stage.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Fabulous sketch LeAnne and a fabulous maritime take on it - I haven't used this set or paper in AGES, but this card is making me want to remedy this! This card is so clean and fresh and I love the part fussy cut octopus and friends!

stampwithsandy said...

LeAnne I love your sketch, and what wonderful use ot that nautical paper. The sea life is adorable and perfect for a male card. Love your pictures of the snow, but now the snow itself! Blow Miss Cassidy, blow!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, this was a great sketch and your sentiment... and maritime theme make me yearn for summer! Your backyard photos reminded me too much of home and how cold it is!!! I can't believe how Cassidy is growing so quickly!
hugs
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

LeAnne, thank you for such a fun sketch to work with this week! I love your nautical card and the awesome color palette you chose. Someone needs to tell Mother Nature that it is Spring so you can get a break with that snow already. Although, I have to admit, I do miss the snow sometimes. Cassidy is quite the little sass-a-frass! :)