Thursday, April 17, 2014

TKJ167 & CMCC16

DSCF2284

Hey, peeps!  I am still slugging along, making Easter crafts….I am sure I am probably the last one out there!  Today’s are two more little treat holders:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Easter Treat Bags Stampin

The Kraft Journal’s challenge this week is for bunnies or lambs, so I did one of each!  The first one is a bag-a-lope; these were real popular when I first became a demonstrator, and I think you can find the directions on SCS.  I used a crumb cake envelope, scoring the sides and bottom at 5/8” to make my little bag:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Easter Bag-a-lope Stampin

I used some Retrofresh DP, Lil’Inker dies and a Papertrey sentiment.

The next one uses the Scallop Tag Topper punch, and is basically like the one shown here, but I embossed the front panel with the Square Lattice EF before assembling it.  I sponged it with Baked Brown Sugar ink, then added these cute little images from a retired Cornish Heritage Farmnspring set:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Easter Treats

Here’s the back, with a tag from the same set.

DSCF2282

This little cutie uses the colors from the Colour Me…! challenge this week (I hope that Crumb Cake is considered a neutral!!!):

I think I am done with treats for now!  If you have any questions on my supplies, shoot me an email….if I don’t get off the computer, DH is going to be grumpy, LOL!

Cassidy “helping” Grampy in the garden:

DSCF2250-002  DSCF2249-002

That rake is almost as big as she is!!!  Enjoy your day!

12 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love your cute little Easter projects. That bunny is adorable! Is it a die cut?

stampwithsandy said...

No you are not the last, LeAnne, I am! I still haven't even come up with an idea for little treats for the table as I will be hosting dinner this year. Love your cute little treats. Wish I had a bunny die. Thanks for the inspiration!

Dawn Tidd said...

I love these and have never seen a bag-a-lope. I'm going to find the tutorial. I love the colors on that bag they worked so well for the Easter treat. The stamped image on the treat box image is adorable. Whoever receives these will be happy!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Cute little treat bags! You're not the only one. I managed to squeak out a couple Easter cards last night. I could easily come up with some more deserving people to send cards to but I think I'm just going to have to call Easter done.

Katie Melhus said...

This is such a sweet little treat holder, you lamb is adorable and you rocked these colors in a perfectly subtle way! So glad you're joining us this week at Colour Me...!

Karen Letchworth said...

Absolutely DARLING projects, LeAnne. You are SO creative, and I'm grateful that you're sharing your lovely art in our challenge. We're SO grateful, and can't wait to see more!
Blessings,
Karen
The Kraft Journal

Lisa Elton said...

How sweet are these!! That lamb is too cute. TFS LeAnne. A happy Eater wish to you and your family!

lisa808 said...

Adorable treat holders. I just got those bunny dies. Haven't run them through the BigKick yet.

Happy Easter to you and your family.

Linda Callahan said...

Whoa.....lots of Easter cuteness going on at your house!

Unknown said...

Incredible! So, so cute! Thanks so much for playing along at Colour Me...! this week!

Tara Bourgoin said...

These are absolutely darling! I just love the fluffy little sheep :) Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week!

Carolyn M said...

I love your treat bags! I guess that it's worth the money to go with Stampin' Up because you get great dies that are hard to find from other places. You are a fabulous scrapper!