Tuesday, April 1, 2014

ColourQ235

DSCF1792

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  And Happy April Fool’s Day!!   Wow, it was great to see the sun yesterday although it was so windy, it was difficult to do anything outside!  Arielle has a pretty color inspiration for us today, but it was a wee bit of a challenge for me:



I just received some cute little bunny & bow dies, and the challenge this week at CAS on Sunday was “stitched”, so here is what I came up with:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings ColourQ235 Easter Wishes LilInker Bunny Stampin

Not much stamping, just the gingham background on the River Rock panel, and the sentiment, which is from Loads Of Love Accessories.  I did add a little ruffled ribbon around the sentiment (it needs a wee bit of a trim, did that after the photo!) and as a final embellishment, I gave Miss Bunny a little Calypso Coral flower on her bow:

DSCF1793

And, as always, the ColourQ Courtiers have done an awesome job with these challenging colors, so be sure to check them out….and share your creation as well!

Even though March was definitely going out like a LION yesterday, Cassidy insisted on having a picnic outside, complete with play food, dolls and her own booster seat:

DSCF1838
DSCF1839
DSCF1841
DSCF1845

Enjoy your day!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Loads of Love Access. (ret SU); Plaid BG (ret Cornish Heritage Farms)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, River Rock, Primrose Petals, scrap plaid DP
 Ink River Rock, Coastal Cabana
Accessories Pearls, Ruffled Ribbon
Tools     Big Shot, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, 1" Circle Punch, Lil'Inker Stitched Circles and Bunnies & Bows Dies

6 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Aw, this is so cute, LeAnne! I love the stitched elements...especially that bunny!

Jen Mitchell said...

Are you sure these colors were challenging for you, because I don't see it! I think this is a wonderful card to celebrate Easter!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute Easter card LeAnne, I like all of the stitched dies! Looks like Cassidy had a little cabin fever!!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet Easter card - love the stitching!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Cassidy looks like she was having fun in the sun that day. I guess as kids the weather was not an issue because I don't remember the "too cold/too hot" thing ever stopping me on my appointed play times! If only I could not let the temps concern me as an adult!!! That would be so freeing. Anyway, love your rabbit with its stitched everything. So fun with that ruffled trim around the greeting.

Mariken said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!
Mariken xx