Tuesday, April 29, 2014

ColourQ239

DSCF2416 
Hey, peeps!  Happy Tuesday----at least Monday was a nice day!  Mother Nature is so fickle this spring!  I have to enjoy my flowers inside today, gazing at this beautiful dress Arielle chose for the ColourQ challenge today:
 
And here is my skinny little CAS card:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings ColourQ238 Stampin CAS

I used an older Verve floral set, embossing each flower in white embossing powder, then adding button centers, sewn on with matching floss.  The sketch is an almost-exact case of the Clean and Simple sketch 290 from this week:



I used an older There She Goes stamp for the center:

DSCF2417

I hope you’ll play along with these pretty spring colors…show us your creation at the ColourQ blog and be sure to stop by to see what the other courtiers created as well!

Yesterday was a perfect day for hanging clothes on the line….or pretending that the clothesbasket was a bathtub:
DSCF2456

DSCF2458

And then figuring out you can tip it over!!!

DSCF2470

DSCF2483

Enjoy your day!

Wee Project Details
Stamps Floral (Verve), Acts of Kindness (There She Goes)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
 Ink Old Olive, Craft White
Accessories Buttons, Embroidery Floss
Tools     Big Shot, Needlepoint Border EF, Branch With Leaves Die (My Favorite Things), Corner Rounder Punch, Dimensionals

14 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card LeAnne, I like the white embossed flowers! I can just hear Cassidy's giggles!!

Doris said...

...or maybe it's a boat!

Linda said...

OH goodness that is a pretty card! I love the simplicity of it.
Your granddaughter and my cats love laundry baskets. LOL I would love to have a close line. I have a huge yard but not a good spot on the place.
Have a great day.

Deepti said...

This is lovely, I like the embossed white flower over the colorful squares :) and ur daughter is so adorable !!

chera said...

Love your card!! awesome take on the sketch and great colour combo!

AnitaR said...

Love, love, love this skinny card! Beautiful job!

Patti said...

Love your pretty card and how you used the colors.

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh that looks like so much fun Cassidy. So fun that you can be outside again playing and enjoying the sunshine. I love the smell of laundry after it has been hanging outside - wish I could hang mine outside too;)
Such a pretty card today. I like the white embossing and the button centers on these flowers.

Jen Mitchell said...

I love how these flowers and the rounded corners give this card a cool retro look!

Amy O said...

I love this, LeAnne! Those pretty pops of color are beautiful against that pretty white space. And the little leaves and embossed edge -- perfect finishing touches. Gorgeous card!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is fantastic LeAnne, I love those rounded squares!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Love this card great colours x

Tammy Hershberger said...

How special am I??? This card appeared in my mail box today, and I'm one lucky girl to have this pretty thing! AND I think I need to CASE the design, too! Thank you, LeAnne! It's beautiful...just like YOU!

Jacqueline said...

This card is just beautiful!! And guess what, I have the same washing basket as you!