Monday, April 7, 2014

Merry Monday 103

DSCF2026

Happy Monday, peeps!  It’s another Merry Monday challenge!  Kathy has a fun challenge for us:  snowmen!  I think I have had enough snow for a while, but I can handle a little snowman!

And my image IS a little snowman!  Here you go:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Merry Monday 103 Snowman Stampin

This is a simple card, flat and easy to mail!  I stamped my image from Artistic Outpost in Basic Gray on some Naturals White cardstock, masked it, then stamped a CTMH Christmas word collage behind it in Sahara Sand.  Then I colored the image with reinkers and an aquapainter:

DSCF2029

I mounted it on some circular mats of Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler; the DP is from Simple Stories’ Handmade Holiday, and it worked on the inside as well as the outside:

DSCF2031

So, now let’s see what you make with a snowman!  Share it with us over at the Merry Monday blog and check out what the other designers did as well!  You’ll be glad you got a headstart on your Christmas cards!

You know when your children are in another room, and it gets very, very quiet?  That’s a sure sign they’re doing something they’re not supposed to!  In Cassidy’s case, she was treating her baby’s diaper rash with the real stuff:

DSCF1903

DSCF1906

DSCF1911

Yep….two tubes of Desitin and a tube of Lotrimin….slathered liberally!  She didn’t use it all, but we had to do some time in the tub to get rid of what she did use!

DSCF1910

Enjoy your day!


20 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Your snowman is a real cutie LeAnne, love the vintage theme of your card.

Frenchie said...

Nooo, that's not our Cassady !!!
Grandma she's being a good mommy !! Lol ,
That remine me of my youngest. She's 34 Tomarrow , so quick ... Where did the time go !!
She use every band aid she could use on her baby and on her self , wow , see. Your not along. Lol , GIRLS !!!
But any ways Ms LeeAnn , love your Christmas cards ,
Always so pretty !!!
Tfs
Hugs to both of you ,
Frenchie ,

Brenda in IN said...

Love the snowman on the colorful stitched circles. Her baby is certainly safe from diaper rash now! It reminds me of my youngest son when he was 4. I went to see what he was doing and he was covered in Noxema!

Wendy said...

Love this, LeAnne! Another beautiful vintage feel to this sweet snowman card. Love everything about it! Have a great week! :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Another beautiful (and flat, easy to mail card). I am a little jealous of how you come up with flat cards, I for some reason, need lots of stuff on mine. Love your little snowman and the inside of your card is beautiful too!

Deanne :)

Lisa Elton said...

Yep, that's just about the amount of snow I can handle! Cute card LeAnne. What a little stinker she was and look at you with the sneaky photos LOL!!!

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card LeAnne, I love the background you created and your snowman is so cute.

Kristie Goulet said...

Super sweet snowman, LeAnne. Great paper! Love it.

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

LOVE your card, LeAnne! That vintage snowman is just adorable! (as is your little sweetie...she cracks me up!)

Bonnie said...

Love that snowman and the stitched circles! (They're on my list.) And that paper is awesome! Love the country feel! LOL, that baby should never be bothered with diaper rash again!

I'm not going to comment on each post that I just caught up with, but you had an awesome week last week!

Deepti said...

What a lovely card, Love the snowflakes and the kraft :) and ur daughter is so adorable, a cutie pie !!

Linda said...

Well it took me all day to get back here and tell you that is sweet card.
Oh yes the quiet what are you up to times! Oh my goodness. She is one busy little mommy. That baby will never have a diaper rash on her belly again after all of that good stuff on there. LOL
TFS

Unknown said...

Ha! Ha! Remember my daughter doing something similar when she was 3. She was covered in it from head to toe!! Enjoy the moments!

Katie Melhus said...

Love the colors and the almost rustic feel this card has (can you say rustic about a card? anyway - it's a compliment!) Too too funny about that diaper rash treatment :)

Karren said...

Love the vintage look of your card, LeAnne and that snowman is too cute! (Ain't no way that baby's getting a diaper rash now LOL!)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Well, if that doesn't cure the diaper rash, nothing will... oh my! I love your vintage snowman card and the fact that you decorated the inside as well.

Melinda Gleissner said...

Your card is adorable.

Karen Davis said...

Such a cute wee snowman. The background perfectly compliments it. Love the vintage look too.

Jen Timko said...

Yes, just a little snowman….because I feel the same as you!! :-) Such a pretty vintage look on this, LeAnne!

Greta said...

Sweet card!