Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Scallop Tag Topper Card & a Sweet Gift

DSCF1889

Hi peeps!  Just a quick post today; this card is one of those cool cards made with the Scallop Tag Topper punch.  You can see the video here.  It’s really easy and fun to do.  Here you go:

DSCF1890

This was supposed to go home with my hostess on Monday night, but she forgot to take it, so I was able to photograph it (which I forgot to do earlier!) and give it to her when she picks up her order, LOL!  It uses the Bright Blossoms set, Birthday Basics paper and a couple of embossing folders along with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch.  Here’s the inside:

DSCF1891

I know I have used this Crisp Cantaloupe/Pistachio Pudding combo before, but it is so fresh and springy, I couldn’t help using it again!  Here’s a wee closeup:

DSCF1893

And my sweet friend Beth popped by to pick up her order, and gave me this little sweet treat, made with some DP and the Envelope Punch board.  Isn’t it adorable?!

DSCF1894

DSCF1895

She promises me they are easy to make, so I’ll be checking out the details out in blogland soon!!! 

Cassidy & I made some really good spiced roll-out cookies the other day.  I’ll share the recipe with you soon!  They were delicious!

DSCF1672

DSCF1696

Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

You're right, crisp and "Spring" are what these colors say to me. I love the Tulip embossing showing and that tag on the front is adorable! I'll be looking for your recipe too. That Cassidy is one talented kiddo! :)

Jessica said...

Sweet... cookies, a grand daughter and cards too. Do you have a pinterest page?
I'm collecting quite a bunch of card ideas. I'll never make them all, but I'm trying! lol TFS Jess

Linda said...

OH you are making me want that tag punch. This card is adorable!!! I love it.
Finally cookies she could date. So cute. And they look so yummy.
I haven't been comment because now that I can move I have been so busy. LOL But I have been looking at all your beautify cards. Your are amazing!
Big Hugs,
Linda

Lisa Elton said...

Such a pretty card LeAnne, love the polka dotty vase! The cookies sound yummy ;)

Elaine M said...

OH those colors! Wonderful design too. Another amazing card for us to try our hand making. Looking forward to seeing how the little treat container was made. Hug our little baker for me - she's just growing up before our eyes. Love her!

Frenchie said...

Wow , BEAUITIFUL , LeeAnn , love both of them ....
Love and hugs to both of you !
Frenchie ,

Tracey McNeely said...

LeAnne your card is gorgeous, now I want to break out those colours!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the flowers in the frame!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love the idea of the tulip embossing folder on the inside of the card for a liner! Great card with crisp colors. I adore the set you used. I don't break it out nearly enough. Fun stuff!