Friday, April 18, 2014

FMS132, CC8, and HSS183

DSCF2288

Hey peeps!  A super quick card for you today, for three challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches, the Card Concept, and Hand Stamped Sentiments:

 

I popped into my local craft store and scored some cute stamps yesterday, and this umbrella and sentiment were in a baby set!  I thought it would be perfect for the Card Concept challenge; my style for this one is clean and simple!

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Little Ray of Sunshine Stampin

I love the mix of vintage and whimsical…and since I didn’t have any Crushed Curry designer paper, I substituted Daffodil Delight!  Everyone needs some sunshine, right?!

DSCF2285

Enjoy!

Birdwatching!

DSCF1831DSCF1829

13 comments:

Doris said...

Love the color-coordinated binoculars! Happy Easter!

Bev Gomez said...

Darling Card LeAnne! I loved all your Easter cards and shame on me for not even stamping. Have a blessed Easter.

stampwithsandy said...

So sweet and way to go combining challenges! I wanted to play along with the umbrella challenge, too, but do you know that I do not own a single stamp with an umbrella on it? How can that be? Time to go shopping!

Brenda in IN said...

Isn't it wonderful to post about sunshine! Love your shiny sundrops. Have a wonderful Easter with the family.

JoAnn said...

Adorable card. I always enjoy seeing Cassidy's photos.
I wanted to thank you so much for the beautiful card you sent me.
God Bless You.
Love, JoAnn B.

Unknown said...

I love the simplicity of this card !!! and the colors are so sweet !!!

Angela said...

Simply brilliant and beautiful, LeAnne!

Jen Mitchell said...

Great card LeAnne. I love that you mixed a little sunshine with a little rain. Hopefully spring this year will be the same! I hope that you and your family have a lovely and blessed Easter.

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet as can be!

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE the sunny yellow polka dots and what a cute umbrella!! I have a birdwatcher too...Max! He chases all of them out of the yard! The happiest of Easter wishes and blessings to you and your family LeAnne!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the umbrella LeAnne, what a great image. Thank you so much for joining us at the Card Concept! Happy Easter! Hope the bunny is good to Miss Cassidy!

Narelle Farrugia said...

LeAnne your a genius at combining challenges! I love how you've matched your image with sentiment and the addition of the sequins is a lovely touch! Thanks for joining us at FMS and The Card Concept this week!

Jenny said...

Your card is just lovely LeAnne - great color choices!