Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Projects and some RAKS

DSCF2244-001

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I wanted to share with you the projects we made at my last stamp camp!  Most of these were CASEd from other talented, creative stampers!!!!  I’ll share my sources with you, since they have wonderful tutorials!

The first one is a Cadbury Egg “throne”, shared by Connie Stewart:

DSCF2238

This is a little box of Rolo caramel candies created by Penguinstamper:

DSCF2239

I did make the scalloped piece on this a little bit longer than her measurement, just so there would be room for the big egg punchouts (extra large oval punch).

This one was my own design, but I probably saw something like it on Pinterest or on someone’s blog; it is filled with jelly beans!

DSCF2240

And finally, these little M&M treat holders are all over blogland, I saw mine here:

DSCF2242DSCF2241

And I got some pretty Easter cards in the mail so far this year, too:

From Penny:

DSCF2243

From Sally:

DSCF2244

And from Martha:

DSCF2245

I have to tell you, Cassidy thought these were WONDERFUL!  Enjoy your day!

More “heavy hauling”….this time she is towing the Barbie-cycle, along with her ball and two carpet mats!!! 

DSCF2139

DSCF2137

I promise, these are the last ones, LOL!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute ideas, these are all so fun! I really like your flower pot. Lovely cards from your fiends too. Cassidy has some interesting cargo!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love all the little projects especially the Cadbury Egg throne. My sons favorite Easter treat.

Tracey McNeely said...

Great projects, need to make a few things this week too. So nice to see Cassidy playing outside on her bike!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Look at all those different kinds of treat holders! You scored! Not only did you get some nice treats, but some great ideas as well. Wonderful cards and thanks for sharing.

Bonnie said...

Lots of great Easter inspiration here! Cassidy has quite a load! She managed that tricycle like a pro! Have a wonderful Easter, my friend!