Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bootiful Rainy Day

DSCF2307

Hi everyone! Squeaking in a second card today because this sketch from the Paper Craft Crew is almost up:

Card Sketch

The Kraft Journal this week has a “rain” theme, and The Catered Crop is “think green”…..so I made green Wellies:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Bootiful Spring Wishes Stampin Up

I stamped my boots from Bootiful Occasions in Basic Brown and used a blender pen and Wild Wasabi ink to color them in:

DSCF2309

A few faux buttons and a little PTI sentiment banner, and this little card will be on its way to someone with a spring birthday!!  Thanks for poppin’ in!  And since it is just sprinkling outside, this is a perfect card for my day!

Cassidy got out some pots and pans (and a bucket!!) and was making “stew” for her doll and Lambie:

DSCF4447DSCF4455

DSCF4467

“Be sure to eat it all!”

DSCF4469

Enjoy your day!

12 comments:

Tanya said...

What a sweet card- and sweet girl too! :)

Kara said...

cute boots!!

Margaret said...

love the plaid and the green boots! I have been meaning to create some of these to have to mail out when we have rainy days.
playing in the kitchen - a universal playtime and toys.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Hey Cassidy, I'll take some stew!

CUUUUTE card, LeAnne! LOVE those Wellies! (And hey, forgot to say thank you for the card in my mailbox yesterday.... THANK YOU! It's beautiful, and very much appreciated!)

Doris said...

Now that's the kind of stew I couñd go for. I hope her doll perked up ;)

Linda Callahan said...

Springy and wonderful!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Oh gosh, LeAnne, I love your rainboots. Two times have I seen those buttons and even shared with a friend how cute they were- both were your cards!!!! My son (26 now) used to empty out my mom's hoosier cupboard of every can shopping. My dad used to ask her why she let him do it. She always said, "Why not?"

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card, those boots are super!!

Kristi said...

So sweet, LeAnne! Love those gorgeous rainboots! Thanks for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!♥

Sleepy Stamper said...

Adorable card LeAnne. The boots are so cute along with the embossed clouds. That is one lucky doll to be so special as to have stew made just for her! Thank you for sharing this with us over at the Kraft Journal.
Anitra

Pam said...

Love the adorable card! Such wonderful colors and love how you really utilized the Paper Craft Crew sketch! This week you will be one of our featured artisans on the Paper Craft Crew Blog! Congratulations.

Diane Noble said...

LeAnne, adorable card and congrats on the win over at the Kraft Journal! Love the design of your card. You are soooo talented.