Friday, May 18, 2012

SSC59 & PCS97 (Again)

 DSCF0820 
I loved the Papercraft Star challenge so much that I decided to do another card using the same stamp set, Countryside!  Here is the inspiration photo:
And I don’t know why it took me so long to get on Chupa’s bandwagon with her Sketchbook Saturday Challenge:
I hope I’m not too late!  Here’s my card:
DSCF0821
I flipped the sketch because I didn’t want my rooster staring off the edge of the card into blank space!  I stamped all the images in Cherry Cobbler ink; the panel behind the rooster is from the retired SAB set Fresh Vintage:
DSCF0822
I used some lace from my stash and Cherry Cobbler polka dot ribbon.  Thanks for looking today!  If you have any questions, just give me a shout!  Edited to add:  I am also submitting this to the Moxie Fab Challenge this week, which is gingham!
 DSCF0790 DSCF0791
DSCF0792
Her lungs work just fine….soon she’ll be actually talking on the phone!

11 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Haha! I don't know what took you so long either, missy! ;)
This card is killing me, it's so cool. The rooster? Get out, top of the trend! At least in my books, hee hee... (love that font too!!)

Carol Lucas said...

Such a fresh pretty card! Love those colors. I'm usually not a fan of chickens, but your chicken even looks good!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome card LeAnne! You rocked the inspiration challenge! Munchkin is a cutie pie :) !!! Hugs ~S~

mtscrapgal said...

LeAnne, I love this card--it's got everything-gingham, lace and a rooster. I enjoy the pictures of your granddaughter so much.

Cheryl M. said...

About your card: OOOH!
About your photo: AAAH!
gotta go!

Sylvia said...

Another cute card, LeAnne, love your rooster! Thanks for joining us again this week with a fun card for the Papercraft Star "Checks or Gingham" challenge.

Linda said...

Girls and there phones. So cute. Always good to have a good set of lungs. LOL
Love your card. I always do, but the color and the lace just so cool. Cherry Cobbler is my favorite color. I just read something about the ink pads changing. Hummm

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a beautiful card, LeAnne! The gingham looks so cool with the rooster and the font on the sentiment is very cool. All-around fantastic, my friend! :)

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful, CAS creation, LeAnne! LOVE the textures you've added with the ribbon and lace and your framed rooster is a perfect rendition of the inspiration pic! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

Linda Fisher said...

Your ideas just keep on flowing!! This is just so stinkin' cute! My hats off to you!

Julie Marshall said...

Love this card LeAnne! That layered chicken is perfect with the gingham print.